This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katipunan Ave Road Widening

This is the 1s track of the Katipunan Ave Road Widening from Dela Strada Church to Tandang Sora Ave between UP Diliman and MWSS complex in Balara.

Comment

Access roads along Sta Lucia East Mall vicinity..
      Note, there are one way roads which I labeled in the gdb file..
      br,
      Rick

Comment

A road in Valenzuela which I passed by one time. Note the tracks are not in 1 s interval (I don't know yet how to set it when I passed by then ) but it might be better than no road at all...
        br,
        Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_D View Post
          This is the 1s track of the Katipunan Ave Road Widening from Dela Strada Church to Tandang Sora Ave between UP Diliman and MWSS complex in Balara.
          Hi Dave_D!
          Currently our map shows this portion with 2 opposite lanes with island in middle, I think you need to post a correction on the lane going to Tandang Sora.
          I do not think the "widened" road can be made visible in our map.
          Just my idea.
          Any idea from our super mods?
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by rick View Post
            Access roads along Sta Lucia East Mall vicinity..
            Note, there are one way roads which I labeled in the gdb file..
            To Starslayer:
            With due respect, this is better than what you have posted earlier on same area: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....2&postcount=25
            Take note that rick had polished his tracks prior to submission.
            Nice work, rick!

I hope this would be a good example for each one of us.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

hi jan,

some tracks inside manila memorial dasma
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                Hi Dave_D!
                Currently our map shows this portion with 2 opposite lanes with island in middle, I think you need to post a correction on the lane going to Tandang Sora.
                I do not think the "widened" road can be made visible in our map.
                Just my idea.
                Any idea from our super mods?
                When I passed here earlier today, the original roads (the 2 opposite lanes) were already closed to traffic so it's too early to tell how this stretch will work out when it's fully completed. I'm just glad to contribute it while I was in the area.

When I see new roadwork, I automatically just record it.

Comment

Road to Carmona Circuit.
                  SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Suntzu
                    Citadella Executive Village, Las pinas tracks.
                    Hi Suntzu. I've noticed that your Citadella tracks are edited tracks but are all bunched and looped together, some overlapping and much like a GPS would make if you go over the roads. It would be better if it will be edited further and divided into appropriate sections that would be dictated by streetnames/street lengths (if data is available) or by junction terminations, no overlaps, and lines terminating to other lines (if approriate). Easy enough to do in Mapsource and would translate to less work for Jan when he compiles the map, and a quality contribution from you... same advice applies as well to your other track uploads...
                    Last edited by Borgie; 06-15-2009, 10:13.

Comment

quezon laguna tracks

Hi jan,
                      tracks around mt. banahaw

Comment

Originally posted by uargon View Post
                        Hi jan,
                        tracks around mt. banahaw
                        Hi uargon. Almost all tracks you contributed are already in the map v1.06 and from the looks of it, track setting was set to "lock on road" which is pretty much useless even if they are 1 sec tracks. Best to set "at GPS location" so we can tell which track is better, that in the existing map or the ones that you recorded. If the track you record has better resolution, it can be uploaded as a correction (in the correction thread) and not in this thread which is for new tracks. Again, please check and only upload tracks that are not yet on the map (like the Candelaria section near Caltex) and edit your tracks before uploading so it would look like the roads it's suppose to represent. TIA

Comment

okay sir, thank you for the comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                            Hi Suntzu. I've noticed that your Citadella tracks are edited tracks but are all bunched and looped together, some overlapping and much like a GPS would make if you go over the roads. It would be better if it will be edited further and divided into appropriate sections that would be dictated by streetnames/street lengths (if data is available) or by junction terminations, no overlaps, and lines terminating to other lines (if approriate). Easy enough to do in Mapsource and would translate to less work for Jan when he compiles the map, and a quality contribution from you... same advice applies as well to your other track uploads...
                            Noted with much thanks sir.

I already have the street names. I'll post the edited version when I get back home.
                            SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

town road tracks

here's the road tracks of candelaria quezon

Comment

Coastal Highway connector, Cebu City

This is a 4-lane divided section connecting the SRP to the Cebu South road.
                                Experiencia Docet

Comment

Working...
                                X