Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuation of Molino Boulevard. I don't know what to do with some parts of the track bcoz it didn't coincide with the present track in Ver. 1.06.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by teamjm View Post
      A uturn slot in edsa.
      Hi teamjm!
      You have included so many WPs in your correction file.
      If contents is about adding u-turn, you must delete other irrelevant WPs to avoid confusion.
      Besides your WPs includes house locations which I believe should not be known to public for security purpose.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by joisler View Post
        Continuation of Molino Boulevard. I don't know what to do with some parts of the track bcoz it didn't coincide with the present track in Ver. 1.06.
        Sir, I've got a question re: road condition of Molino blvd. You've got PM!

Thanks.
        SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
          I tried to delete the tracks in n the South Super Highway Area so as not to confuse the creators, but every time i did this, the whole track gets deleted. Thus, it remains.

Thanks
          Hi Moses. You can use the "Track Edit" toolbar in Mapsource and cut the track using the track divide tool. Just make a back-up copy first of your original track file before trying it out. HTH

I'll try to make a "How to" for this later so we can maximize the use of the Track Edit tools and come up with better edited road tracks... abangan

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
            Hi teamjm!
            You have included so many WPs in your correction file.
            If contents is about adding u-turn, you must delete other irrelevant WPs to avoid confusion.
            Besides your WPs includes house locations which I believe should not be known to public for security purpose.
            Mods, Can the attachment be deleted already for security purposes?

Comment

Originally posted by teamjm View Post
              A uturn slot in edsa.
              Hi teamjm. As noted by Reiji0463, you have many irrelevant wpts and a few personal wpts inlcuded in the upload and not related to the intent of your upload which is to submit a u-turn slot track in EDSA. Checking your wpts as well, I've also noticed some duplicate wpts you made (Razon and Razon1), POIs already existing in the map v1.06 (BDO, SM Baguio & etc.), and a gas station (Total) very near a similarly named station, which is which? Please put in the correct symbol for some of your wpts also (buildings, fastfood, restos & etc.). Hope you can polish your wypts and make the necessary corrections. Please upload the corrected waypoints to it's appropriate thread (i.e. new or correction). TIA

jspalaroan's comment to delete your attachment for security reasons as it contains a few personal wpts is duly noted and done...
              Last edited by Borgie; 06-10-2009, 14:16.

Comment

Century Park and Harrison Plaza tracks. Please take note that the waypoints are for reference only. (Hi-resolution)
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Suntzu; 06-11-2009, 14:27.
                SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

bulacan tracks

tracks on the inner roads of bulacan
                  Attached Files
                  ░░ N70º 14.821 E22º 20.847 ░░

Comment

hi jan,

etrnal garden path
                    Attached Files
                    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Tracks for Sta Lucia Mall and Robinsons Metro East
                      Attached Files

Comment

some tracks at the back of shell-slex
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ayala Southvale Village tracks.

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Additional Marang and Pinya streets, Manuela Homes, Las pinas.

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Kasoy St. and Ford Ave. continuation.

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Saging St. tracks

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Working...
                                X