This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post
    And this is my kicker. The comprehensive Seaside Blvd, MOA waypoints. This includes all the resto/bars/scenic location from buendia to the last establishment near the Shrine of Jesus church.

Kindly let me know if i've done it right. This is one of my first contributions.

Thanks.
    some of the waypoints like Hooters, One Esplanade is in the demo map already... kindly check also your other uploads as some of the wps were placed in the middle of the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
      some of the waypoints like Hooters, One Esplanade is in the demo map already... kindly check also your other uploads as some of the wps were placed in the middle of the road.
      Hi Liv, I took the waypoints in front of the establishments along Seaside Blvd, MOA.

Thanks.
      Last edited by Suntzu; 05-25-2009, 19:41.
      SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

vicinity of sta maria bulacan waypoints

includes sta maria, pandi, angat, norzagaray bulacan
        Attached Files
        ░░ N70º 14.821 E22º 20.847 ░░

Comment

And this is my kicker. The comprehensive Seaside Blvd, MOA waypoints. This includes all the resto/bars/scenic location from buendia to the last establishment near the Shrine of Jesus church.

Kindly let me know if i've done it right. This is one of my first contributions.

Thanks.

Corrected spelling. Cskimo Bob to Eskimo Bob. Presidnt Tea House to President Tea House.
          SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

More Waypoints:

• Assi Mart
            • Body n Soul
            • Sinangag Express
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Liv, I took the waypoints in front of the establishments along Seaside Blvd, MOA.

Thanks.

Hi Suntzu,

i'm referring to some of your Kabihasnan Sucat Paranaque and Las Pinas Central waypoints.

Comment

Boracay - Rockwell Waypoints
                Attached Files
                [URL="http://www.maps.ph"]Map of the Philippines[/URL] - [URL="http://www.photo.net.ph"]Philippine Photo Gallery[/URL] - [URL="http://www.philippinefiestas.com"]Philippine Fiestas[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
                  Hi Suntzu,

i'm referring to some of your Kabihasnan Sucat Paranaque and Las Pinas Central waypoints.
                  Hi Liv,

I've double-checked the 2 maps again on Mapsource and Nuvi 205.

In Las Pinas Central waypoints, the Dunkin Donuts BF Resort is the only one in the middle of the road when you view it on Mapsource though I took the waypoint in their parking area 5 feet away from their door. On a real device, it's placed on the side of the street.

In Kabihasnan Sucat Paranaque, I haven't seen any establishments placed in the middle of the road. Though, I'm not sure if it may vary from different device.

Rest assured that I took the waypoints few feet away from the establishments.

Thanks Liv!

Cloyd

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

some waypoints

additional waypoints at san pedro laguna, etc.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Cagban Jetty Port Terminal and Pier
                      Attached Files
                      [URL="http://www.maps.ph"]Map of the Philippines[/URL] - [URL="http://www.photo.net.ph"]Philippine Photo Gallery[/URL] - [URL="http://www.philippinefiestas.com"]Philippine Fiestas[/URL]

Comment

additional waypoints
                        Attached Files

Comment

Pulanglupa Las Pinas wpts

Trying to figure out deleting existing waypoints (from the site)

Please Jan, how do I delete? Do I just write over them?
                          Attached Files

Comment

various waypoints along West, Quezon, Timog Ave. and Tomas Morato.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ae92raybrig View Post
                              Trying to figure out deleting existing waypoints (from the site)

Please Jan, how do I delete? Do I just write over them?
                              Create a waypoint on top of the one that you want to delete...put comment why it should be deleted...save as gdb file and upload in corrections thread.

Comment

San Carlos POI

San Carlos City POI and some Bacolod City POI
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X