• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quezon City waypoints
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peter View Post
      Hi, I just got this gps, garmin etrex vista to replace my etrex

this is my first time to do this so please forgive me if I make mistakes.

There is also a correction, the saudi arabia embassy in gil puyat is now bureau of import services of the DTI and philnits offices

thanks
      Please upload your corrections in the corrections thread. Read up on how to do it. This thread is for waypoints not yet on the demo map v1.06 and for replacement waypoints for those that have been corrected in the correction thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        here.

read the whole thread (connected to that link for complete explanation)
        Thanks Jan!

riverbypalm

Comment

Here are some waypoints from the Manila area, Bohol, Balicasag Island, and Palawan.
          Attached Files

Comment

waypoints near Banawe, Q.C.

These are some of the waypoints near Banawe, Q.C.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by abit View Post
              These are some of the waypoints near Banawe, Q.C.
              kindly check your upload... some of your waypoints are already in the 1.06 demo map like Glorietta Mall parking, Serendra, etc.

Comment

Pokz,

here's my various wps dated May 10.
                Attached Files

Comment

additional waypoints

additional waypoints@ San Pedro Laguna & Dasma. Cavite
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jan and Pokz. Submitting the Legaspi-Iriga waypoints i took last week. File is in mp format, converted from gpx to mp. How do you edit the names in mapedit btw? There are a few wpts (like shell1, shell2 & etc) whose label i would like to edit before saving as an mp file but can't seem to find the command for it...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                      Hi Jan and Pokz. Submitting the Legaspi-Iriga waypoints i took last week. File is in mp format, converted from gpx to mp. How do you edit the names in mapedit btw? There are a few wpts (like shell1, shell2 & etc) whose label i would like to edit before saving as an mp file but can't seem to find the command for it...
                      gpx to mp? didnt you loose the types? gdb to mp is straightforward, but gpx not so

as to your question:
                      right click > properties.
                      or right click > modify > label
                      or use poi editor
                      works as well.

i dont know what pokz prefers so best wait till he comes online
                      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

did not lose the types, i categorized each type, then copy pasted each type in another mapsource instance, saved as gpx, then opened in mapedit. changed the properties, then saved as mp. after converting the different types to mp, combined them all again in one file. is this the right but long way or is there a faster way? haven't tried poi editor yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                          did not lose the types, i categorized each type, then copy pasted each type in another mapsource instance, saved as gpx, then opened in mapedit. changed the properties, then saved as mp. after converting the different types to mp, combined them all again in one file. is this the right but long way or is there a faster way? haven't tried poi editor yet...
                          faster, much faster :check the "helping out thread" for more specifics

poi editor faster than your method as well
                          How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Some of the Lipa City main streets, added POI in Lipa like Shakey's Pizza and Lipa Community Park.
                            Last edited by Jan; 05-20-2009, 17:26. Reason: please upload your own poi's and tracks. attachment removed
                            SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Koi Hob in Katipunan and Sun Bloom resort in Candelaria, Zambales

This is my first post and I would like to apologize if there is something I missed for this contribution of mine. Thanks

Sherwin
                              Attached Files

Comment

UP AyalaLand Technohub

Included all open and soon to open restaurants in technohub and all the 10 office buildings. Hope this is acceptable.

Sherwin
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X