• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracks that do not exist.

Attached Files

Comment

More roads...

for track correction and hwy extension...
      Attached Files
      If there's a WHEEL, there's a WAY!

Comment

Lobo Town Street names
        Attached Files

Comment

Kuya Reiji,

I just noticed this yesterday and was surprised of this "police trap" near my area.

1. Basically you cannot turn right to Club Filipino Ave from Ortigas.
          2. If from Wilson St. You need to enter the "service road" when you turn left.
          3. If you are coming from Edsa or Conecticut, you need to turn into the service road (bus and jeepney lane) to be able to turn Club Filipino.

Hope the file and the above explanation is clear, if not, please scold me

TTFN
          Arvin
          Attached Files
          Last edited by arvin555; 05-28-2014, 18:24.

Comment

Attached Files
            Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
            - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Kuya,

Was so surprised to learn that Edsa cor Ortigas, left turn is allowed. It has traffic light for left turn already.

TTFN
              Arvin
              Attached Files

Comment

The road is not cut, but access is blocked by guards who will only you to pass if you are resident to the local housing area "Ayala" I believe, and you have a pass. Otherwise they turn you away.
                Let me clarify first, I am not 100% sure if Saratoga hills road is the official road name, there are two sections actually, one is the long public section which I am not too sure if it is officially Saratoga hill road (would be nice to ask Ate Liv to confirm hehehe ) , and there is the portion withing Tagaytay Midlands which is for sure named Saratoga hill road.

As Kuya mentioned, you will not be able to enter Saratoga hill road (midlands) if you are not a member of Tagaytay highlands, midlands or a home owner, so you will be blocked at highlands east entrance.

The question about the Road cut, actually I requested that the Road cut be connected, but there was a question about routing from Brgy Suplang to Tagaytay via this road, and if you are not a member, you won't be able to enter.

Kuya Reiji,

I was wondering, maybe we should make a road cut right near the Highland East Entrance nalang, to prevent non members from being routed. At least once you are inside Midlands, and the road cut is connected, you will be routed properly around the whole area already.

TTFN
                Arvin

Comment

rd deletions

Tracks to be deleted, corrections if necessary submitted on trax listing.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
                    Let me clarify first, I am not 100% sure if Saratoga hills road is the official road name, there are two sections actually, one is the long public section which I am not too sure if it is officially Saratoga hill road (would be nice to ask Ate Liv to confirm hehehe ) , and there is the portion withing Tagaytay Midlands which is for sure named Saratoga hill road.

As Kuya mentioned, you will not be able to enter Saratoga hill road (midlands) if you are not a member of Tagaytay highlands, midlands or a home owner, so you will be blocked at highlands east entrance.

The question about the Road cut, actually I requested that the Road cut be connected, but there was a question about routing from Brgy Suplang to Tagaytay via this road, and if you are not a member, you won't be able to enter.

Kuya Reiji,

I was wondering, maybe we should make a road cut right near the Highland East Entrance nalang, to prevent non members from being routed. At least once you are inside Midlands, and the road cut is connected, you will be routed properly around the whole area already.

TTFN
                    Arvin
                    ok kuya pls post location of new roadcut.
                    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment