X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi jan,

puerto princesa airport
    Attached Files
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

splash island
      enchanted kingdom
      Attached Files
      [I][COLOR="Blue"]...shit happens![/COLOR][/I]:duh:

Comment

hi jan,

loakan airport
        Attached Files
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

Comment

orchard golf
          Attached Files

Comment

hi jan,
            sm baguio
            Attached Files
            - Bruce Lee

Comment

this is quezon city circle
              Attached Files

Comment

hi jan,
                along roxas
                Attached Files
                - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by nandyg1
                  some tracks to pagudpod
                  This should be posted in "tracks" thread.
                  http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showt...p?t=488&page=9
                  FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

hi sir jan,

gsis
                    Attached Files
                    - Bruce Lee

Comment

hi sir jan,

various polygons
                      Attached Files
                      - Bruce Lee

Comment

Paths or polygons?

Originally posted by heb11_1 View Post
                        Polygons:

1. Rivers/canals in las pinas and paranaque
                        2. Parks and open spaces in BF and las pinas
                        3. alabang golf course
                        4. sm southmall parking area

hope this helps...
                        heb11_1 or others,
                        I'm trying to learn how to contribute with traces for the map. Find it somewhat difficult to draw polygon for a river? I've attached a path trace of part of Zapote River, is this usefull or does it have to be a polygon?
                        I can see you guy's have done this for a while, please advice?

Another thougt, what about making the building polygons 3D?

Looking forward to get back to RP next week to try out the huge improvements in the map since the 1.03 versions.

Cheers
                        Attached Files
                        Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Originally posted by jonatle View Post
                          heb11_1 or others,
                          I'm trying to learn how to contribute with traces for the map. Find it somewhat difficult to draw polygon for a river? I've attached a path trace of part of Zapote River, is this usefull or does it have to be a polygon?

Looking forward to get back to RP next week to try out the huge improvements in the map since the 1.03 versions.

Cheers
                          3d not supported.
                          paths are ok as rivers, it is a lot easier to draw a path.
                          How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

hey jan,

ospital ng maynila
                            Attached Files
                            - Bruce Lee

Comment

heb11_1 or others,

Cheers
                              Hi Sir Jonatle! Its not that difficult. For me I zoomed in on a river and draw polygons part by part. Each part should have a little overlap to make it look like one polygon. Then each completed part must be saved in corresponding kmz file.
                              After completing all, re-open all kmz file in GE at once then save it as one kmz file. Drawing the polygon part by part will give you better resolution on for edges of the river.
                              HTH.
                              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

heb11_1 or others,

Cheers
                                zoom and trace...also, i set transparency (about 50%) of the polygon so i can still see the map while doing the trace. it's not that difficult once you get the hang of it....but then, i also hope am doing the right thing and that my contributions be useful..

Comment

Working...
                                X