X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokz View Post
    Jan,

Attached is a segment of Cuta Rd. that should be one-way, naming of some unnamed streets (including no pass rule) and renaming of Calapan St. to P. Canlapan St. Have zipped the file since some of them won't save as gdb (mapsource bug?, i'm using latest version)but can be opened by mapsource. Please revert if you'll have problems opening them. Thanks.
    operator error instead of mapsource bug. you put a point after the st
    ex: your file "p. canlapan rename" wont save in mapsource but "p canlapan rename" will...
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

San Juan hall for deletion

Please delete this waypoint. The corrected municipal hall is already on the latest map.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        operator error instead of mapsource bug. you put a point after the st
        ex: your file "p. canlapan rename" wont save in mapsource but "p canlapan rename" will...
        Ok I get it. Thanks.

Comment

Here are the corrections.
          Jan,

Please delete these waypoints as they were located in the middle of the subdivisions. Should have placed them in the entrances for more accurate searching in routing. Will post the correction later. Btw, very good improvements in the new map. Thanks.
          Here are the corrected waypoints plus some additional subdivisions WPs previously not on the map.
          another possibility is naming the ingoing street with the subdivision name.
          lemme know what you think. streetname or poi

Comment

some one way streets in ortigas area

here they are...
            Attached Files

Comment

correction to Mararison Island

please correct name from Malalison to Mararison Island.

thanks.
              Attached Files
              "music for the road?" @ free-mp3.ph

Comment

caloocan area - corrections

Err.... please discregard this for now. I have checked and it is consistent with google map (1.05 is).

there are some discrepancy between the streets in 5.17 and 1.05 in the area shown here. 5.17 is the correct version, particularly the two streets where the waypoints are.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by jetro; 04-03-2009, 13:31. Reason: wrong information

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  another possibility is naming the ingoing street with the subdivision name.
                  lemme know what you think. streetname or poi
                  Jan,

I guess it will boil down as to which is easier to search between a wp and a street name. My inclination is to go with the waypoint.

Comment

Corrections!

Double WP
                    None existing roads
                    Dead End
                    No/Limited Access roads
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by paullex; 04-03-2009, 18:22.

Comment

still in 1.05

hi jan,

please take a look at my post at http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=205&page=8

thanks
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Routable road not passable in Panay

Hi,

Just looking over a trip I did last year when you were kind enough to provide me with the routable 5.0 version of the map....
                        On the island of Panay, going from San Jose to Miagao, it routed me through Sibalom - I rode it, but the actual road stopped at a point I marked at ~

N10 45 23.2 E122 05 22.2

You may like to show a break in the road on the map to stop the program using this route on whats probably a common way to get around the island.
                        Unfortunatly, I dont know where it would break from the other end, but at the very least judging by the mountain range, delete a section about 3 miles east of the above point.

Rgds, Russ McDermid

Comment

Originally posted by Russ McDermid View Post
                          Hi,

Just looking over a trip I did last year when you were kind enough to provide me with the routable 5.0 version of the map....
                          On the island of Panay, going from San Jose to Miagao, it routed me through Sibalom - I rode it, but the actual road stopped at a point I marked at ~

N10 45 23.2 E122 05 22.2

You may like to show a break in the road on the map to stop the program using this route on whats probably a common way to get around the island.
                          Unfortunatly, I dont know where it would break from the other end, but at the very least judging by the mountain range, delete a section about 3 miles east of the above point.

Rgds, Russ McDermid
                          mind sending the zumo's tracklog for that segment? thanks

Comment

some corrections in Marikina

I have a a few corrections from the 1.05 demo map for now from here in Marikina. Hope I did this the right way...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chris2x View Post
                              I have a a few corrections from the 1.05 demo map for now from here in Marikina. Hope I did this the right way...
                              correctly done

Comment

cool! now i have something else to do at the same time while driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X