This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjaymd View Post
    I'm not sure if this is in the correct thread. I labeled the roads accordingly. Please check also if I did it correctly so i can continue labeling the others. Thanks
    you did great!

Comment

u turn slots near welcome rotonda
      Attached Files

Comment

On my Previous wpt contribution 10 , Pinakamasarap Corp must be omitted as its already in the map-my mistake, the wpt was taken at the gate of the the plant however.

Comment

m de la fuente is oneway alright but in reverse direction pls see atached correction
          Attached Files
          Last edited by elkabong; 04-26-2009, 21:05.

Comment

Originally posted by elkabong View Post
            oneways at chinese general hospital area and some roads that should not be there
            leave northbound Dimasalang portion one way?
            How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

dimasalang

hi guys,

dimasalang is 2way, i think its correct. i drove there once in a while and there is no prob with the map.
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

end of dimasalang

but end of dimasalang is one way. from maceda to blumentritt( i stand corrected)
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

leave northbound Dimasalang portion one way?
                  yes sir end of dimasalang from maceda to blumentrit is oneway goin north.

Comment

Sir Jan,

I've been scanning some of the existing Waypoints in the map when I clicked on the properties of a waypoint located in Fort Bonifacio, the properties shows that the waypoint location is in makati, take Market! Market! for an example.

If i'm correct, the whole Fort Bonifacio is within Taguig City. I didn't upload the corrections since the locations of the waypoints are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by v0rtex28 View Post
                      Sir Jan,

I've been scanning some of the existing Waypoints in the map when I clicked on the properties of a waypoint located in Fort Bonifacio, the properties shows that the waypoint location is in makati, take Market! Market! for an example.

If i'm correct, the whole Fort Bonifacio is within Taguig City. I didn't upload the corrections since the locations of the waypoints are correct.
                      yes, boundaries not very correct. remember this is not a professional map.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                        yes, boundaries not very correct. remember this is not a professional map.

okay, but, will this need corrections?
                        if so i'll try to find infos 'bout city boundaries within MM.

Comment

Originally posted by v0rtex28 View Post
                          okay, but, will this need corrections?
                          if so i'll try to find infos 'bout city boundaries within MM.
                          unless you get them 100% correct, someone's gonna complain....

more important: that the point is there and on the correct place....

better to spend our energy on making the points and roads better first, after we are done with that, we can pay attention to "details" if you get my drift...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            unless you get them 100% correct, someone's gonna complain....

more important: that the point is there and on the correct place....

better to spend our energy on making the points and roads better first, after we are done with that, we can pay attention to "details" if you get my drift...
                            okay, you're right, two thumbs up for that!

will try to focus on other things in the map.

Comment

Corrections for Samat Mandaluyong

Sir Jan,
                              Pls add turn restrictions as per attachment.
                              Thanks.
                              Attached Files
                              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                                Sir Jan,
                                Pls add turn restrictions as per attachment.
                                Thanks.
                                island in middle or signs only?

Comment

Working...
                                X