waypoint deletion & correction
    Attached Files

Comment

Waypoint Contribution 3-30-11

Good Hope Hotel
      Attached Files

Comment

contributions

street name in ortigas enter and some resto and shops in congressional ave and visayas ave
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sp_johndunaga View Post
          street name in ortigas enter and some resto and shops in congressional ave and visayas ave
          hi sir. thanks for contributing.
          however, pls re-check your file against the latest demo map version (v1.23 as of this writing). and pls remove those that are already existing. thanks.

Comment

Some locations that are not in the 1.23 version.
            Attached Files
            Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Comment

brod v1.23 cant be viewed sa laptop ko. yung mga nilagay ko wala sya sa mapsource ko.
              Originally posted by doki View Post
              hi sir. thanks for contributing.
              however, pls re-check your file against the latest demo map version (v1.23 as of this writing). and pls remove those that are already existing. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sundot_kulangot View Post
                st peter memorial chapel antipolo
                your waypoint is presently marked at the center of the road. which side should it be? pls re-upload and edit the waypoint on the correct side of the road. thanks.

Comment

brod v1.23 cant be viewed sa laptop ko. yung mga nilagay ko wala sya sa mapsource ko.
                  did you download it? demo v1.23

Comment

Masbate ROAD NETWORKS?

i would like to add POI's in Masbate. however, there is no map in the map source. anyway, my non-techi road networks
                    Attached Files

Comment

i would like to add POI's in Masbate. however, there is no map in the map source. anyway, my non-techi road networks
                      we have masbate on the map sir. which map are you referring to that has no masbate map? both free map version v1.07 and demo map version v1.23 have masbate data. although latest map has more data than free map.

Comment

Delete Caltex Station , A Bonifacio Marikina

Delete Caltex Station , A Bonifacio Marikina. Station has been demolished.

Wayfaringman
                        Attached Files

Comment

Waypoint for Eastwest Bank QAve (new building)

Hello this is my first contribution to roadguide.ph. Hope this helped. I hope I got it right. (in case I didn't the location is between union bank quezon ave and shell station quezon ave, near hi-top supermarket and kenny rogers.) I already checked 1.09 in mapsource and it's not listed there. This is the 1.07 map with just that waypoint added.

Will be doing more contributions as I come across them.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by avespaguy View Post
                            Hello this is my first contribution to roadguide.ph. Hope this helped. I hope I got it right. (in case I didn't the location is between union bank quezon ave and shell station quezon ave, near hi-top supermarket and kenny rogers.) I already checked 1.09 in mapsource and it's not listed there. This is the 1.07 map with just that waypoint added.

Will be doing more contributions as I come across them.

btw, for future reference, pls use v1.23 demo map.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post

btw, for future reference, pls use v1.23 demo map.
                              my bad, i referenced the 1.23 demo map pala.

Comment

Originally posted by avespaguy View Post
                                my bad, i referenced the 1.23 demo map pala.
                                perfect

Comment

Working...
                                X