This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuya Doki, please read this first:

Was in Nlex last Sunday and found it a bit frustrating when I was looking for a KFC for the family to have dinner on the way back home (southbound). The problem is when I searched for KFC, I did not see any info about where it is exactly located, and I sure didn't want to accidentally set a course to a nearby town needing to exit from the expressway. Also accidentally setting a course to a POI that is on the opposite side of the expressway.

I did see that in some POIs there is reference about if it is Northbound or southbound. So I am submitting WP renames (all of them are renames) using this format:

WP name @ Gas Station name, location, south or northbound

Hopefully this will make it easier for us all to find the next nearest pitstop. If you think this format works, maybe we can add this in our WP standards only for Expressways

TTFN
    Arvin
    Attached Files

Comment

Here are a few new and one move WPs
      Attached Files

Comment

New WP

New WP
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
          Kuya Doki, please read this first:

Was in Nlex last Sunday and found it a bit frustrating when I was looking for a KFC for the family to have dinner on the way back home (southbound). The problem is when I searched for KFC, I did not see any info about where it is exactly located, and I sure didn't want to accidentally set a course to a nearby town needing to exit from the expressway. Also accidentally setting a course to a POI that is on the opposite side of the expressway.

I did see that in some POIs there is reference about if it is Northbound or southbound. So I am submitting WP renames (all of them are renames) using this format:

Hopefully this will make it easier for us all to find the next nearest pitstop. If you think this format works, maybe we can add this in our WP standards only for Expressways

TTFN
          Arvin

what i do is... i always press show map first to know where it is then press go

anyway, thats how i do it

tha tha
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Thanks Kuya HBT, actually I would review it too, but it was a bit hard for me because there were so many KFC POIs and when I chose the nearest one, it was in a town proper, etc. etc. So I switched to Gas stations instead, which was almost the same problem, except that a few mentioned "Northbound" or "Southbound" but did not have the KFC. Eventually I actually gave up searching for it and just went with what I knew... which was that my usual KFC pit stop was right after the Viaduct southbound.

Or maybe I just need get to know Karen a bit more

TTFN
            Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post

Hopefully this will make it easier for us all to find the next nearest pitstop.
              TTFN
              Arvin
              yes. it can be done. no probs.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Here are my waypoint contributions for today:

1. New Jollibee outlet in that new Petron station along Colonel Bonny Serrano.
                    2. Hillborough Car Detailers in Eastwood - fantastic wash and wax job these guys do at a reasonable price. Practically free parking in Eastwood if you have a wash and wax job done.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hardright View Post
                      Here are my waypoint contributions for today:

1. New Jollibee outlet in that new Petron station along Colonel Bonny Serrano.
                      2. Hillborough Car Detailers in Eastwood - fantastic wash and wax job these guys do at a reasonable price. Practically free parking in Eastwood if you have a wash and wax job done.

uwow!!! the hard biglang liko is back hehehe j/k
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Ha ha ha...miss na kita Unkel hbt!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Contributions - 16Feb11

here is for today
                            Attached Files

Comment

Various Waypoints (Bacolod, Iloilo, etc)

Waypoints here and there.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Update

Don Steban along T Morato closed already
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X