• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contributions

for today..
    Attached Files

Comment

waypoint corrections (partial) due to track calibration.
      Attached Files
      got a question? google it or do a forum search.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Corrections Legazpi City
            Attached Files

Comment

A couple of new points and corrections

Reviewed against V1.21. Some of the 1 sec track updates were not implemented. Resubmitting the missing updated tracks as well.
              Attached Files
              Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wesborland08 View Post
                  Hi everyone I'm just a newbie here recently bought a garmin gps. Please take a look at my waypoints and please comment on those. Anyway I hope i can get the contributors map on this one. Thank you. Ill be uploading more Waypoints for us.
                  Originally posted by wesborland08 View Post
                  Hi administrators can you please take a look at my waypoints
                  http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....8&postcount=34 and comment on it. i would really appreciate your help thanks and can I get the contributors map on that way points?

Thanks, thanks, thanks
                  thank you for contributing. here are some points:
                  1. 7-11 already exists on the map
                  2. botoy's lechon, panda cleaners, motolite and grill queen is presently marked at the middle of the road. pls edit and move them on the correct side of the road (and not touching/overlying the road).
                  3. however, grill queen mentioned above is already on the map, but if the present grill queen location is wrong and should be on the other side of the road, pls do submit correction to move waypoint on the other side.
                  4. earth salon and pink box are onerlapping. pls do edit and move it so that both waypoints will be visible when viewed. this also applies to the set of waypoints with essenxa spa, greenwoods water and lotto, pls edit to prevent overlap.
                  5. as per pink box, thank you for indicating the business of the waypoint.
                  6. greenwoods pet clinic already exists on the map.
                  7. rapide and southstar also are already on the map, pls verify existing location if correct. if present map is incorrect then pls do submit the correct location.

pls revise your file and re-upload as new post.

pls use v1.21 demo map as reference to your editing and not v1.07 free map.

thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazzy Z View Post
                    Attached is the way point of my first contri. Since its a compound, how do I "draw" this?

This is where the PureGold Office is alongside with other companies like Tabacalera Philippines.
                    marking it at the entrance would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby
                      Mostly new waypoints with a few that appear to be minor corrections. Note that for Dive Resorts in Anilao I have placed marker at turn off from road (what you need for driving) vs. where resort actually is.
                      do you have tracks for this?
                      we can still mark them at their actual location by including the access road.

nice set of waypoints sir. but pls do indicate the corrections needed on the waypoints affected by putting replace, move, delete, rename, etc. putting just the names would give me a lot of guesswork. here are some examples:
                      1. aqua venture is marked 53 meters south of the presently existing poi, and is on the other side of the road, if you dont indicate that it should be moved, i could not go through with the change since there is guesswork on my part.
                      2. you might have marked acacia at the turn-off point, however, present mark you made is on the other side of the road, does the turn-off goes the opposite way as the existing poi? it would help a lot also if you include the track to access the actual site as we could still retain poi and include the road.
                      3. i am also confused with atlantis and big apple, present ones on the map is on the other side of the road, since you only marked them and did not indicate a correction, this would still result partly in guesswork on my part. pls do indicate that the existing waypoint should be deleted and be replaced by your present uploads.
                      4. as for the bag of beans in tagaytay, pls do signify if you actually marked it at the site entrance and pls verify if present map is on the correct side of the road since the one existing on the map is on the opposite side of your marked waypoint. same problem goes with jollibee.
                      5. batangas pier is already marked at entrance

pls do review your waypoints using the v1.21 demo map and edit as per waypoint standards. otherwise, it would result in guesswork and might not be included.

important things to remember:
                      1. indicate on comment field the nature of the business/establishment especially for the waypoints whose name does not give a hint to the nature of business.
                      2. pls type the name of the waypoint exactly as it should appear on the map, do not put incomplete name like "Alabang T" as it might reflect as it is on the map.

thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                        thank you for contributing. here are some points:
                        1. 7-11 already exists on the map
                        2. botoy's lechon, panda cleaners, motolite and grill queen is presently marked at the middle of the road. pls edit and move them on the correct side of the road (and not touching/overlying the road).
                        3. however, grill queen mentioned above is already on the map, but if the present grill queen location is wrong and should be on the other side of the road, pls do submit correction to move waypoint on the other side.
                        4. earth salon and pink box are onerlapping. pls do edit and move it so that both waypoints will be visible when viewed. this also applies to the set of waypoints with essenxa spa, greenwoods water and lotto, pls edit to prevent overlap.
                        5. as per pink box, thank you for indicating the business of the waypoint.
                        6. greenwoods pet clinic already exists on the map.
                        7. rapide and southstar also are already on the map, pls verify existing location if correct. if present map is incorrect then pls do submit the correct location.

pls revise your file and re-upload as new post.

pls use v1.21 demo map as reference to your editing and not v1.07 free map.

thank you very much.
                        Sir thank you very much for your reply ill adjust the waypoints accordingly.

Comment

waypoint contribution

waypoints at dipolog
                          Attached Files

Comment

A few way points!

Attached a few waypoints!
                            Attached Files
                            Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Attached Files

Comment