X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correction of mistaken upload!

Originally posted by jonatle
    The files containes two turn restrictions, ie. when driving on the attached track, you can not turn to the two attaced way-points, with other word the roads (Kalaw and Balmori Street) with the waypoint is a one-way? Reason I did it like this is that I dont know from where those two roads are one-way? Maybe not the best way though, but not sure if there is a better way?

Hope it makes it through this time though?

TIA
    Jan, I have done a mistake, the file "Re-upload_One way-turn restrictions_24.08.2010.gdb" that was attached to above post is wrong.

The turn restrictions/one-ways here at present in version 1.14 is right! Please see attached file below.

Apologize for the confusion caused

Please also adjust to 1sec track. and move the "Jetti -Pag-Asa" as attached.

TIA
    Attached Files
    Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Originally posted by jonatle View Post
      Jan, I have done a mistake, the file "Re-upload_One way-turn restrictions_24.08.2010.gdb" that was attached to above post is wrong.

The turn restrictions/one-ways here at present in version 1.14 is right! Please see attached file below.

Apologize for the confusion caused

Please also adjust to 1sec track. and move the "Jetti -Pag-Asa" as attached.

TIA
      ha gud. so me not the only stoofid one...
      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        ha gud. so me not the only stoofid one...
        De-De-De

Comment

Please reverse the direction of one-way. I included explanation in the notes. Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Corrections on Cebu

Up north, 4 roads
            Attached Files
            Experiencia Docet

Comment

closed on both sides? else just a waypoint on the roadcut would do just fine
              Both sides, sir. It's the whole segment of the road that's closed. Alternatively, should I have placed roadcut waypoints at both ends of the closed street? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerfish View Post
                ===== QUOTE Jan ====

closed on both sides? else just a waypoint on the roadcut would do just fine

===== /QUOTE ====

Both sides, sir. It's the whole segment of the road that's closed. Alternatively, should I have placed roadcut waypoints at both ends of the closed street? Thanks.
                That would have been accpetable as well, so what should I do? Delete the rd or just roadcut it on both sides?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

That would have been accpetable as well, so what should I do? Delete the rd or just roadcut it on both sides?

I guess cutting it on both ends would be the best option for now. The road segment has been unused and closed for a few months, but it still exists and nothing has been constructed on it yet.

Newbie question sir Jan: The short road segment (around 1.7 kms) connecting Laguna Blvd to Verdana Homes/Mamplasan road has 3 outposts (imagine that!). All require a common Ayala Nuvali sticker. Do I put a waypoint roadcut on all three? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerfish View Post
                      ===== QUOTE Jan ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

I guess cutting it on both ends would be the best option for now. The road segment has been unused and closed for a few months, but it still exists and nothing has been constructed on it yet.

Newbie question sir Jan: The short road segment (around 1.7 kms) connecting Laguna Blvd to Verdana Homes/Mamplasan road has 3 outposts (imagine that!). All require a common Ayala Nuvali sticker. Do I put a waypoint roadcut on all three? Thanks.
                      Cut the two most outer ones. That should be the best solution. No visitor gate? One gate should remain open so we can still be routed there

Comment

Soldiers Hill 4-Molino-Marcos Alvarez Ext.

Pls update according to attached, TIA
                        Attached Files

Comment

Quirino-Aniban-Ligas-Molino_gps track

Find attached 1sec tracks for correction/adjustments.
                          This will also inflict adjustment of some waypoints along this track and a couple of polygon, ie. if roads are adjusted to the attached track, some waypoinst to be moved as well, as they are currently on the right side of the road in relation to existing road(s) in 1.14.

Hope that made sence?

TIA
                          Attached Files

Comment

St Francis Xavier St, Nasugbu

Correction attached, wrong street name!

Jan, what about the provincial Hwy through Nasugbu, in town this is named: J P Laurel St Don't want it?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jonatle View Post
                              Find attached 1sec tracks for correction/adjustments.
                              This will also inflict adjustment of some waypoints along this track and a couple of polygon, ie. if roads are adjusted to the attached track, some waypoinst to be moved as well, as they are currently on the right side of the road in relation to existing road(s) in 1.14.

Hope that made sence?

TIA
                              it did. however, i would need a couple of more tracks, just to be able to average them out. (both north and southbound)

Comment

it did. however, i would need a couple of more tracks, just to be able to average them out. (both north and southbound)
                                Will provide!

Comment

Working...
                                X