This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road from Mamplassen Exit on SLEX to Santa Rosa

Great shortcut to Santa Rosa or Tagatay and if you are on a bike the gate guards will open right up. If you want a car pass, anyone can buy one for P400 per year.
    Attached Files

Comment

Road to Tarlac Monastary

Great views and Church/Monastary at the top of the hill
      Attached Files

Comment

EDSA to Cabanatuan City via SCTEX
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Benok View Post
          EDSA to Cabanatuan City via SCTEX
          Thanks for contributing!

Your contributions though are already in the current map except for the 2 clinics. Your Unimart POI is also way off the actual location.

I will say this again especially for the new members: PLEASE CHECK YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS. COMPARE IT FIRST WITH THE V1.03 DEMO MAP. AFTER THAT, REMOVE ANY DUPLICATE TRACKS/POIs BEFORE UPLOADING. AND USE THE SEARCH BUTTON AND READ THE HOW-TO SECTION. PLEASE............................................ .......

Comment

Road leading to hotel

Track of a short access road leading to La Corona de Pagsanjan Hotel. Track is not high res but at least it will tell you where to make a turn into to property. The waypoint of the hotel was uploaded to waypoints 1.05 thread.
            Attached Files
            [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]GPS - Greatest invention since sliced bread![/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

shorter route to brgy. calendola, san pedro, laguna

I was surprised that most people I know from calendola does't know this route. normally, people would take soutwoods exit, understandbly so because it is more straightforward. The attached route has more turns but is at least 2kms shorter. Travel time is about the same though depending on how many tricycles

The track "calendola to southwoods exit" is more of a correction than a guide. when I try and use mapsource to create points, it is avoiding a particular road (see "correction_swoods.gif") when it is really the faster/shorter route. (or maybe I am doing something wrong).

My first post btw, thanks guys for all your efforts here. I found this website the other day and was very happy. Now I am using my garmin here in RP. I will be posting some other waypoints (and tracks for missing roads) soon.
              Attached Files

Comment

New Legaspi City tracks for evaluation

Hi,

I have uploaded some new tracks of Legaspi City for evaluation. The detailed map was created using Mapedit but I understand mp and img files are not accepted. I have retraced a few tracks on Mapsource and saved as gdb file for a start. I will be very grateful if you could advice me if they make sense and if it's worth continuing, there are lots more to trace from the mp file and upload if they could be of any use.

Is there an easier way to convert the mp file that I have created to something useful? I have tried gpsBabel but it looks like the software does not read mp files or maybe I was just doing it wrong. Any help on this will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Road going to the Birhen sa Simala Church (now a popular destination for devout Catholics).
                  Attached Files

Comment

zip the mp file and upload it like that!
                    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

San Manuel, Pangasinan Sts

Streets of San Manuel town in Pangasinan that is not present on ver 1.03b.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Panay River

River/Panay Island

How to:
                        datafile save as *.kml with Google Earth
                        http://earth.google.com/intl/fil/

*.kml file converted to *.gdb with GPSbabel
                        http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=123

---
                        contributing tracks and other data without a gps.
                        http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=22
                        Attached Files
                        "music for the road?" @ free-mp3.ph

Comment

some streets around barretto with correct names
                          Charlie
                          Attached Files

Comment

1. Gateway Business park via General Trias - Irrigation - Daang Hari route.

2. SAVVY25 Severina Streets
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by iastute View Post
                              1. Gateway Business park via General Trias - Irrigation - Daang Hari route.

2. SAVVY25 Severina Streets
                              please edit your points.
                              please only upload tracks which aren't in the map yet unless they were made with better resolution than the existing ones)

unless i'm completly stupid and blind, in which case i apologise beforehand, why did you upload the same file twice only with a different name?

Comment

Originally posted by phtraveler View Post
                                River/Panay Island

How to:
                                datafile save as *.kml with Google Earth
                                http://earth.google.com/intl/fil/

*.kml file converted to *.gdb with GPSbabel
                                http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=123

---
                                contributing tracks and other data without a gps.
                                http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=22
                                i like this alot!!! this (and the other rivers you did are a great update for the map.
                                no need to convert to gdb, you can upload the kml (zip it) / kmz (no need to zip ) file.

Comment

Working...
                                X