This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kalapati:

Thanks! But the track you uploaded is already in the current map. Is it a higher resolution or a more accurate track than the existing one?

jvmayo:

Thanks! Please remove unusable tracks in your uploads. We need road tracks (roadguide.ph) and we have little use for tracks in water and in the air.

If you just want to share and show your tracks, there are lots of websites that offer that service (ex., mytrails.com).

Comment

Sta Rosa - Tagaytay road to Mamplasan

Jan:

Good afternoon.

This is my first contribution, a trace from Santa Rosa - Tagaytay road going to Mamplasan. Also, some Streets in Laguna Belair II.

Before I continue tracing the rest of Belair and Binan (SLEX to National highway), I would like to know how I can improve on contribution details.

FYI, I am using an iPhone and GPS MotionX software.

Rico
      Attached Files

Comment

sta rosa mamplasan tracks

hi these are tracks from mamplasan to sta rosa including some roads within the town proper.
        any advice/contribution to my data would be appreciated too.
        i will also upload the corresponding waypoints in that section
        hope this helps.

cheers
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by travelbug View Post
          hi these are tracks from mamplasan to sta rosa including some roads within the town proper.
          any advice/contribution to my data would be appreciated too.
          i will also upload the corresponding waypoints in that section
          hope this helps.

cheers
          Thanks. Pretty good.

Comment

Road to Kiangan, Ifugao

Hello,

This track is the road to Kiangan, Ifuagao. The road is a concrete sealed road in good condition. The track goes through Kiangan Poblacion and ends at the Kiangan WW II Memorial Shrine near where General Yamishita made his final stand in the Philippines. I will submit the Memorial as a waypoint.

Riceman
            Attached Files

Comment

Around Villa Verde, Nueva Vizcaya

These tracks around Solano and Vila Verde, Nueva Vizcaya. The track starts on Bintawan Road in Solano which is a cemented road all the way to Villa Verde. The other roads on this track are unsealed all weather roads at this time. Concreting of this roads is ongoing.

Riceman
              Attached Files

Comment

new tracks
                Attached Files

Comment

track going to Batlag Falls -- I saw there was no map leading to this place, so here it is
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyspike View Post
                    track going to Batlag Falls -- I saw there was no map leading to this place, so here it is
                    Thanks!

The track you uploaded is not usable as it has a very low resolution.

If you open it in mapsource, The track is 121 km and there are only 100 points and does not even come close to roads that are already in the map.

Please check you GPS settings. You should set it to record at 1sec intervals.

Comment

Originally posted by amf View Post
                      Thanks!

The track you uploaded is not usable as it has a very low resolution.

If you open it in mapsource, The track is 121 km and there are only 100 points and does not even come close to roads that are already in the map.

Please check you GPS settings. You should set it to record at 1sec intervals.
                      That could've been my mistake of setting that to 100 pts only. Anyways, already imported the track I have and removed it and it is now a route on my GPS.

Hope this will be usable now. Let me know
                      Attached Files

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by amf View Post
                        Thanks. Pretty good.
                        thanks amf

just got the code from the judge too.
                        im heading to bohol next month and would wanna map some roads and waterways /dive sites there as i am a diver
                        any suggestions you could give , especially for mapping sea/underwater poi's would be appreciated

cheers

Comment

thanks amf

im heading to bohol next month and would wanna map some roads and waterways /dive sites there as i am a diver
                          any suggestions you could give , especially for mapping sea/underwater poi's would be appreciated

cheers
                          No prob!

Sea/underwater POIs? Nah, we're making/improving a Phil ROAD MAP so it won't be much of a use for someone operating a road vehicle.

Stick to ROAD tracks and POIs.

Comment

thanks amf

cheers
                            Im sure Google Earth would appreciate your off shore gps inputs. Look up Google Earth Community. Its a huge forum.
                            [COLOR="Red"][B]GRAND OPENING![/B][/COLOR] [B]The home of long distance riding in the Philippines. Shown in April/May issue of Mo2rista Magazine. [URL="http://www.ridenseekrally.com"]Click here to visit: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]www.ridenseekrally.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by ironbuttpinoy View Post
                              Im sure Google Earth would appreciate your off shore gps inputs. Look up Google Earth Community. Its a huge forum.
                              thanks man i will google that suggestion

Comment

Orellana Ville and Isabel St

Streets at the back of Muntinlupa City hall that is not available on Ver 1.03. Hope I made it right. Appreciate any comments that will help me improve on contributing. Tnx.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X