This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload Tracks here for Version 1.05!

Thanks for contributing! Upload your TRACKS ONLY on this thread.

Ortigas Center Bldg Polygons (.kmz)

Building a better map - Ortigas buildings polygon.

I'll be away for a month and resume contributions in March.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LGMan; 02-02-2009, 00:29. Reason: typo
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]GPS - Greatest invention since sliced bread![/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

GPS map

Hi,

I've been using my GPSmap 76CSx for almost a year now and I really like its performance. It is a lot better than my Etrex Legend. I archived some of my trips in .gpx file. Really want to share it but I still have to find out how to put street names on it or I can just share it as it is.

I uploaded a gpx file of my trip to Taal from Candelaria Quezon

Moved to the proper thread. -amf
      Attached Files
      Last edited by amf; 02-02-2009, 19:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Camvillaruel View Post
        Hi,

I've been using my GPSmap 76CSx for almost a year now and I really like its performance. It is a lot better than my Etrex Legend. I archived some of my trips in .gpx file. Really want to share it but I still have to find out how to put street names on it or I can just share it as it is.

I uploaded a gpx file of my trip to Taal from Candelaria Quezon
        Hi and Welcome!

Please post in the proper thread. Also, check with the demo map (using mapsource) and see if what you are uploading is already in the demo map or not. If it's already there please don't upload (unless you believe there's an error in the existing map).

Thanks!
        Last edited by amf; 02-02-2009, 19:51.

Comment

a few dasmarinas cavite tracks
          Attached Files

Comment

ALABANG Filinvest GPSTracks_Complete part 1 & 2.gdb

ALABANG Filinvest GPSTracks_Complete part 1.gdb
            ALABANG Filinvest GPSTracks_Complete part 2.gdb

GPS tracks as reference for corrections in Alabang and Filinvest and a few SLEX exits! Manual tracks and explanatory waypoint for this comprehensive corrections are posted as "ALABANG Filinvest Manual Tracks for Corrections 03 Feb. 2009.gdb" in the Correction thread for version 1.04. as no thread for corrections for version 1.05 yet.
            Attached Files
            Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Originally posted by Camvillaruel View Post
              I archived some of my trips in .gpx file. Really want to share it but I still have to find out how to put street names on it or I can just share it as it is.
              Hi Camvillaruel. It's much better to put in the street names if you know them. Here are some pointers on how to properly prepare your files for contribution:

For one way streets : http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=190
              For naming of streets : http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1

Comment

Maybe this will help.

Sorsogon Traces
                Attached Files
                [COLOR="Red"][B]GRAND OPENING![/B][/COLOR] [B]The home of long distance riding in the Philippines. Shown in April/May issue of Mo2rista Magazine. [URL="http://www.ridenseekrally.com"]Click here to visit: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]www.ridenseekrally.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Comment

Some Binan Stuff

Binan Laguna Details.
                  Attached Files
                  [COLOR="Red"][B]GRAND OPENING![/B][/COLOR] [B]The home of long distance riding in the Philippines. Shown in April/May issue of Mo2rista Magazine. [URL="http://www.ridenseekrally.com"]Click here to visit: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]www.ridenseekrally.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Comment

Wawa Dam Paths

Wawa Dam POI, and path to it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

additional tracks for maia alta

additional tracks for maia alta
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working together

lets all work together and make our map even better
                        if you want to continue this river shade feel free to download it hehehe.......
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sinned View Post
                          Thanks! That's the spirit of this community.

There are a few contributors though who have stopped contributing when they got their unlock codes. They just lurk and wait for the latest one.

We're working on making the unlock codes work only for specific versions (e.g., unlock code for v1.04 will not work for v1.05 unless the user contributed for v1.05).

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by sinned View Post
                            Absolutely. I cant wait to have a full complete searchable map with road categories listed. But if we dont work towards it, it wont happen.

This forum I am sure will be invaluable in accelerating that result in comparison to the old email style.

Comment

Originally posted by ironbuttpinoy View Post
                              Absolutely. I cant wait to have a full complete searchable map with road categories listed. But if we dont work towards it, it wont happen.
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X