• Show
Clear All

Waypoints in Meycauayan

11 additional waypoints
    Attached Files

Comment

Bukidnon Barangays Along The Road

Sir Doki,

Still, on the way to Bukidnon, the Barangays Along The Road (these are not necessarily Barangay Halls).

I hope this is correctly done (Barangay names in the middle of the road, as I have read in one thread)
      Attached Files

Comment

WP Additions for Commonwealth and Libis

new waypoints for Libis and Commonwealth
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by coolmint View Post
          added various waypoints to cities
          hi coolmint. well done on this one.
          may i ask/verify a few points?
          1. there is another BDO on the other block near your BDO EDSA waypoint. are both existing or the other bdo near unioil should be deleted?
          2. can you change and mark the st. stephen high school at the entrance near road? if yes, upload it as separate file.

no need to edit this one. nice job sir.

Comment

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
            Sir Doki,

Just got here in Bukidnon now. Along the way, tried to collect as many bridges and gas stations as I could see. I hope you find these to be useful
            Originally posted by joshuap View Post
            Sir Doki,

Still, on the way to Bukidnon, the Barangays Along The Road (these are not necessarily Barangay Halls).

I hope this is correctly done (Barangay names in the middle of the road, as I have read in one thread)
            well done!
            this is the situation where separating them by category is highly appreciated.
            did you send pm to the judge already? your waypoint contributions are already significant. i don't know about your tracks though. include all links to your contributions.
            by the way, in uploading barangays, pls include the word Barangay, otherwise, i might think it is a city point ( Ex. Barangay Balete)
            and do not abbrev to Brgy to satisfy TTS support
            Last edited by doki; 05-25-2010, 05:45.

Comment

41 new cebu waypoints
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                hi coolmint. well done on this one.
                may i ask/verify a few points?
                1. there is another BDO on the other block near your BDO EDSA waypoint. are both existing or the other bdo near unioil should be deleted?
                2. can you change and mark the st. stephen high school at the entrance near road? if yes, upload it as separate file.

no need to edit this one. nice job sir.
                regarding the duplicate BDO waypoint, i have to double check again. but, if im not mistaken, i plot the BDO@EDSA, Bagong Barrio when i pass by that place. though i have to recheck.

i attach a waypoint for the entrance of 3 schools.
                Attached Files

Comment

[quote=doki;33904]2. can you change and mark the st. stephen high school at the entrance near road? if yes, upload it as separate file.

quote]

kuya doki,

there are 2 entrance of both st. stephens and chang kai shek.

the one he posted on post#173 is also correct.

@st. stephen- the one at masangkay is actually the main gate, but they uses the one at the side a lot

@chang kai shek- the one at the p. algue side they call it elementary gate, while the one at the alvarado ext. they call it the high school gate.
                  they uses the one at the p. algue gate a lot also
                  Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                  - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

@hbt: if there are multiple gate entrance for establishments, should we point out all entrances?

Comment

@hbt: if there are multiple gate entrance for establishments, should we point out all entrances?
                      i think its ok just indicate that on the comment field. e.g. main gate, gate 1, gate 2
                      something like that

kuya doki,

since we are on the topic at la torre, please add 1 bridge waypoint.
                      tracks are for reference. i will upload it on the tracks correction thread
                      Attached Files
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                        kuya doki,

there are 2 entrance of both st. stephens and chang kai shek.

the one he posted on post#173 is also correct.

@st. stephen- the one at masangkay is actually the main gate, but they uses the one at the side a lot

@chang kai shek- the one at the p. algue side they call it elementary gate, while the one at the alvarado ext. they call it the high school gate.
                        they uses the one at the p. algue gate a lot also
                        thanks kuya! then i'll retain both.

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                        i think its ok just indicate that on the comment field. e.g. main gate, gate 1, gate 2
                        something like that
                        yup. agree with kuya hbt. you can mark entrances
                        or you can even do it like this:
                        Rizal Elementray School - Bonifacio Entrance@Bonifacio St
                        Rizal Elementary School - Mabini Entrance@Mabini St

or (this is applicable if there is a visible sign at the gate indicating Gate 1 and Gate 2)
                        Rizal Elementray School - Gate 1@Bonifacio St
                        Rizal Elementary School - Gate 2@Mabini St

Comment

Please Add
                          Attached Files

Comment

Waypoint contributions

waypoints for Malolos Bulacan
                            Attached Files

Comment

Laguna Waypoints contribution
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                                gud pm. 1.13e will be a waypoint only upgrade while waiting for Jan's tracks. same goes every 2 weeks.
                                1.14 will be upgrade on waypoints, tracks and polygons.
                                Doki, is there a demo map for 1.13e already? Pls. give me the link so i can use that to do the waypoints updload. I'm still using 1.13c demo map.

Comment

Working...
                                X