Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a single waypoint that works in tandem with the routing correction that i submitted here.
    Attached Files
    got a question? google it or do a forum search.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
      thanks. much appreciated. may i ask if your waypoints are marked at entrance or inside the establishment?
      For fastfoods, restaurants and banks -marked at entrance. For university, gas stations and churches I add/move another 10-15 meters from the road entrance (not inside).

Is this right?

I hope. But if not, I can modify/revert, then upload it again.

Comment

Originally posted by adrwflores View Post
        For fastfoods, restaurants and banks -marked at entrance. For university, gas stations and churches I add/move another 10-15 meters from the road entrance (not inside).

Is this right?

I hope. But if not, I can modify/revert, then upload it again.
        ok. no problem with that. you can mark them at road entrances even at 8-10m.
        another way is to make a waypoint indicating entrance, then another waypoint at the entrance of the actual establishment. this is useful if the compound contains multiple establishments/buildings.
        for example, you created a waypoint for the entrance of a large compound university, then you can add waypoints for individual buildings (admin bldg, science bldg, high school dept building). but for smaller ones, waypoint at road entrance is ok.

Comment

thank you sir. the reason i included the distance correction because some waypoints (Ex. McDonald's at 15m) is outside 8-10m or 25-30 ft. no problem if you use Statute (ft) or Metric (m) units, as they will still be within the same range. you can choose this option by editing preferences at mapsource.
          i can adjust distances myself during the processing. but it would also be best if it is already adjusted during submission, because i might adjust it on the wrong side which usually occurs on waypoints on street corners.
          btw, subdivison waypoints (Ex. Gruar 2) are preferably placed at entrances and may be placed in the middle of the road. and you can also submit corrections for the other waypoints you see in your are that needs correcting in your area. thanks sir.
          I already change the unit from english to metric in my mapsource so you can see that on my next upload.
          Last edited by EdC2d; 05-20-2010, 18:24.

Comment

just a few POI..
            Attached Files

Comment

my share for the day

i would like to do some tracings using GE as well. but still having a hard time how to do it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rixxer View Post
                i would like to do some tracings using GE as well. but still having a hard time how to do it.
                Hi rixxer! If you're based in Manila, try to attend eb's that will be participated in by our kung fu mappers. They sure can show you how in the lease amount of time possible...

Comment

Originally posted by rixxer View Post
                  my share for the day

hi kuya,

i think there is a telephone icon for intelco
                  Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                  - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

ok. no problem with that. you can mark them at road entrances even at 8-10m.
                    another way is to make a waypoint indicating entrance, then another waypoint at the entrance of the actual establishment. this is useful if the compound contains multiple establishments/buildings.
                    for example, you created a waypoint for the entrance of a large compound university, then you can add waypoints for individual buildings (admin bldg, science bldg, high school dept building). but for smaller ones, waypoint at road entrance is ok.
                    Thanks! Ok I'll do that.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                      hi kuya,

i think there is a telephone icon for intelco
                      Kuya, yeah youre right. i didnt see that one. i'll be more careful on this next time.

re-uploading. (change in icon)
                      Attached Files

Comment

corrected waypoints Makati

Correction waypoints for makati
                        Attached Files

Comment

Waypoint contributions

waypoints taken 5-21-10
                          Attached Files

Comment

waypoints from the south

9 waypoints for today
                            Attached Files

Comment

waypoint contribution 42
                              Attached Files

Comment

My 1st contribution

Hi, this is my 1st contribution here. Hope it helps. Let me know if this is acceptable thanks.

from doki: feedback here http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....&postcount=149
                                Last edited by doki; 05-24-2010, 07:20. Reason: added feedback link, deleted attachment to avoid duplicates - revision needed

Comment

Working...
                                X