X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malolos additional waypoints

additional waypoints for Malolos, Bulacan

edited(to conform with the set standards) forgot to include tracks of some waypoints for non-existing roads in demo map 1.13c.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by adrwflores; 05-19-2010, 15:03.

Comment

Some Cebu waypoints

In the City and down in the province

Deletion file uploaded to correction thread

Tracks included only for waypoint clarification
      Attached Files
      Last edited by hennme69c; 05-18-2010, 20:54.
      Experiencia Docet

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
        to all,

pls be informed that those contributions posted on this present threads both waypoint and waypoint correction threads are the ones to be processed and will be reflected on the next map version.

the ones included on the recent mapversion release 1.13c are those contributions which were moved on the archives already.

thanks.
        I'm sorry doc. I thought this is a new thread as I seldom upload lately (work load).
        SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post
          I'm sorry doc. I thought this is a new thread as I seldom upload lately (work load).
          its ok kuya. no need to apologize.

Comment

Waypoint of Miller hospital

Miller hospital at tress de abril
            Attached Files

Comment

New waypoints in Clark and Marikina

New waypoint contribution
              Attached Files

Comment

to all,

pls be informed that those contributions posted on this present threads both waypoint and waypoint correction threads are the ones to be processed and will be reflected on the next map version.

the ones included on the recent mapversion release 1.13c are those contributions which were moved on the archives already.

thanks.
                Hi doki,

Please clarify, as a junior member I use 1.13c mapversion. Does it mean that my contribution made using mapversion 1.13c will not make it to next map version?

Comment

Originally posted by rexiejun View Post
                  Hi doki,

Please clarify, as a junior member I use 1.13c mapversion. Does it mean that my contribution made using mapversion 1.13c will not make it to next map version?
                  as a JM you can ...
                  download the 1.07 to your unit.
                  use 1.13c demo version as reference for contribution
                  whatever your contribution are will reflect on the next map version. as of now they are just upgrading the waypoints

if you become a contributor (status) then you can download and install the 1.13 contributor map to the mapsource and install it in your unit

hope this is clearer
                  Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                  - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi doki,

hi sir, most of your contributions already made it on the v1.13 map, v1.13b map. and it is still here on v1.13c map and will stay on the next mapversion unless there are corrections for it.
                    i am wondering why are you still jm as of now. did you pm the judge of your contributions? if yes, did you include all links to your contributions?

on my previous post, i am simply saying that the latest mapversion released last night does not yet include the ones submitted on this present (open) thread. so that they won't be asking why their contributions did not make it yet.
                    it is because the contibutions that made it on v1.13c are those that was uploaded on the archived thread, specifically from these threads:
                    1. Upload your 15°+ waypoints corrections here for next map version
                    2. Upload your 15°- WAYPOINTS here version for the next mapversion
                    3. Upload your 15°+ waypoints here for next map version
                    4. Upload your 15°- WAYPOINT CORRECTIONS here for next mapversion

HTH. and i hope this is much clearer. thanks.
                    Last edited by doki; 05-18-2010, 20:38.

Comment

Today's Waypoints

No problem. dividing files by category is fine with me. makes my job easier.

on your next batch of contributions, but pls attach your files it in single post only. you can attach many files in 1 post.
                      Sir Doki,

Noted po.

More waypoints today, categorized but all in one post, as instructed.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                        as a JM you can ...
                        download the 1.07 to your unit.
                        use 1.13c demo version as reference for contribution
                        whatever your contribution are will reflect on the next map version. as of now they are just upgrading the waypoints

if you become a contributor (status) then you can download and install the 1.13 contributor map to the mapsource and install it in your unit

hope this is clearer
                        Hi hbt,

Thanks for the information, I'm using a built in un-updated Phil Map in my Garmin GPS. I will check here how to upload the 1.07 to my unit.

Comment

hi sir, most of your contributions already made it on the v1.13 map, v1.13b map. and it is still here on v1.13c map and will stay on the next mapversion unless there are corrections for it.
                          i am wondering why are you still jm as of now. did you pm the judge of your contributions? if yes, did you include all links to your contributions?

on my previous post, i am simply saying that the latest mapversion released last night does not yet include the ones submitted on this present (open) thread. so that they won't be asking why their contributions did not make it yet.
                          it is because the contibutions that made it on v1.13c are those that was uploaded on the archived thread, specifically from these threads:
                          1. Upload your 15°+ waypoints corrections here for next map version
                          2. Upload your 15°- WAYPOINTS here version for the next mapversion
                          3. Upload your 15°+ waypoints here for next map version
                          4. Upload your 15°- WAYPOINT CORRECTIONS here for next mapversion

HTH. and i hope this is much clearer. thanks.
                          Hi doki,

Yes I pm the judge last April 13, 2010, but of my personal information only. I didn't ask yet if I'm already qualified as a contributor. I also sent my links, but it failed. Can I quote your comments about me when I pm the judge? Thanks for your support. Dios mabalos!

Comment

Hi doki,

Yes I pm the judge last April 13, 2010, but of my personal information only. I didn't ask yet if I'm already qualified as a contributor. I also sent my links, but it failed. Can I quote your comments about me when I pm the judge? Thanks for your support. Dios mabalos!
                            ok. pls don't forget to include the links to all your contributions.

Comment

Waypoints at V. Rama Ave

Hi, I have a few more waypoints which are located at V RAma. I hope they are worthy thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi doki,

pm the judge

give him your unit id (not the serial number)
                                attach the link of your contribution
                                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                                X