X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doki View Post
    hi sir apex,

your contributions are definitely acceptable. we just have to make a few alterations for it to be included in the map. here are some suggestions:

1. do you have a recorded track along with the waypoints? if yes, pls include it to serve as reference. this is to be done if waypoints are on an area where no road is reflected yet on the map. again, this will only serve as reference and you have to upload also your new tracks (not yet on the map) at the tracks thread. pls read this

2. some waypoints (ex. dampa sa centro) is almost at the center of the road. pls edit it and move it on the correct side of the road. because if i do that myself, i might move it on the wrong side of the road. pls take note also of the exceptions. J. Distances

3. pls utilize the "comment field" to make descriptions/explanations for some waypoints. example is the DDD machine shop. is it different from the adjacent AAA Machine shop? or the AAA machine shop is a typo error and needs to be deleted?

pls edit and upload as a new post sir. pls delete also previous post (edit button), to prevent duplicate entries. thanks.
    btw, nice contributions.
    Ok thanks, i will keep this in mind, thank you for the reply

Comment

my contributions
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EdC2d View Post
        Sir Doke,

For the distances of the waypoint from the center line of the road I measured it based on the 25-30ft. on this guide http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=64
        thank you sir. the reason i included the distance correction because some waypoints (Ex. McDonald's at 15m) is outside 8-10m or 25-30 ft. no problem if you use Statute (ft) or Metric (m) units, as they will still be within the same range. you can choose this option by editing preferences at mapsource.
        i can adjust distances myself during the processing. but it would also be best if it is already adjusted during submission, because i might adjust it on the wrong side which usually occurs on waypoints on street corners.
        btw, subdivison waypoints (Ex. Gruar 2) are preferably placed at entrances and may be placed in the middle of the road. and you can also submit corrections for the other waypoints you see in your are that needs correcting in your area. thanks sir.

Comment

Silangan Exit and Silangan Road (SLEX)

Silangan Exit and Silangan Road (SLEX)
          Attached Files

Comment

Waypoints for 05/13/10

Adding Magnolia Residences
            Attached Files

Comment

batangas waypoints

some missing waypoints in batangas. tracks for reference only. will upload in tracks thread.
              Attached Files

Comment

Cordon Isabela WPs
                Attached Files

Comment

Various WPs

some WPs
                  Attached Files

Comment

Binondo waypoints

Hi sir,

My first contri. Hope everything is in order.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Waypoints CENTRAL LUZON

Some waypoints from CENTRAL LUZON
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gameboy View Post
                        Hi sir,

My first contri. Hope everything is in order.
                        hi sir,

thank you for contributing.
                        pls allow me to suggest/verify some points:
                        1. you may have accidentally included the delete and rename waypoints on this file. no need to include the delete waypoint here as you have already submitted a delete file on the waypoints corrections thread. renaming of waypoints also goes to the waypoint corrections thread.
                        2. pls double check your file before uploading to check for missed out adjustment for distances (Imarflex) also spelling "Imarflex Applainces" (Appliances). we do change it when we see it. but better if it is already checked before uploading.

other than that, the rest is ok. well done sir.
                        no need to re-upload. just do those suggested on your next upload.
                        thanks very much.
                        Last edited by doki; 05-14-2010, 07:09.

Comment

Originally posted by maladjust
                          This is my first waypoints upload. Hope they're acceptable.
                          NICELY DONE !!!!!

just a few minor things:
                          1. what is FICCO?
                          2. Address should be "@SM Cagayan de Oro" and not "@SM" only. i saw that SM has 2 waypoints. you can submit the SM waypoint for deletion and retain the SM Cagayan de Oro
                          3. it would help us best if you also put additional info on the comment field that will further support your waypoint. like Greenhills@Bulua waypoint, pls do indicate "cemetery" at comment field. although it is already obvious on the selected icon, it will give us more confidence on the category selected during processing. same goes with restaurant, you can also indicate if it is seafood, barbeque, chinese, etc.
                          4. we definitely need additional info for Marigold waypoint (is it a pawnshop?), Petals (a flower shop?), Transcycle (is this a motorcycle dealer or auto repair shop?), Trinidad Building (is this a commercial building with shops? or offices?), Xavier estates (pls confirm if this is subdivision).

thanks sir.

Comment

San Fernando Pampanga 59 new waypoints

Dear Judge,

Atached is the revised San Fernando Waypoints as per your comments and suggestion.

Thanks.
                            Attached Files

Comment

37 New Waypoints Cebu Mostly SM Northwing Ground Floor

Kuya Doki,

37 New Waypoints Cebu, Mostly SM Northwing (Expansion Building) Ground Floor
                              Checked against 1.13b.

Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                                NICELY DONE !!!!!

just a few minor things:
                                1. what is FICCO?
                                2. Address should be "@SM Cagayan de Oro" and not "@SM" only. i saw that SM has 2 waypoints. you can submit the SM waypoint for deletion and retain the SM Cagayan de Oro
                                3. it would help us best if you also put additional info on the comment field that will further support your waypoint. like Greenhills@Bulua waypoint, pls do indicate "cemetery" at comment field. although it is already obvious on the selected icon, it will give us more confidence on the category selected during processing. same goes with restaurant, you can also indicate if it is seafood, barbeque, chinese, etc.
                                4. we definitely need additional info for Marigold waypoint (is it a pawnshop?), Petals (a flower shop?), Transcycle (is this a motorcycle dealer or auto repair shop?), Trinidad Building (is this a commercial building with shops? or offices?), Xavier estates (pls confirm if this is subdivision).

thanks sir.
                                Hi, thanks for replying.

Shall I send it again? I have made corrections.

Comment

Working...
                                X