• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apex View Post
    My first contribution

Please let me know asap if this is acceptable

TIA
    hi sir apex,

your contributions are definitely acceptable. we just have to make a few alterations for it to be included in the map. here are some suggestions:

1. do you have a recorded track along with the waypoints? if yes, pls include it to serve as reference. this is to be done if waypoints are on an area where no road is reflected yet on the map. again, this will only serve as reference and you have to upload also your new tracks (not yet on the map) at the tracks thread. pls read this

2. some waypoints (ex. dampa sa centro) is almost at the center of the road. pls edit it and move it on the correct side of the road. because if i do that myself, i might move it on the wrong side of the road. pls take note also of the exceptions. J. Distances

3. pls utilize the "comment field" to make descriptions/explanations for some waypoints. example is the DDD machine shop. is it different from the adjacent AAA Machine shop? or the AAA machine shop is a typo error and needs to be deleted?

pls edit and upload as a new post sir. pls delete also previous post (edit button), to prevent duplicate entries. thanks.
    btw, nice contributions.

Comment

Originally posted by glenngso View Post
      waypoints for upload

no more 15- & 15+ separate threads?
      none as for the moment sir.
      just merged into one thread for the meantime.
      Last edited by doki; 05-11-2010, 23:50.

Comment

Originally posted by gene_s_david
        Please add my contribution of 69 new waypoints in San Fernando, Pampanga to the 1.14 map version. How can I get the updated map to my GPS?
        Originally posted by gene_s_david
        Please add my contribution of 18 new waypoints in Subic Freeport Zone, Olongapo City. How can my status being junor member be upgraded to contributor?
        hi sir. you can get the updated map once you get upgraded into contributor. and you will be upgraded by doing what you are doing now. once you have edited your uploads, you can pm the judge including the links to your contributions.

with regards to suggested corrections. here's some:
        1. no need to include already closed establishments. i am referring to your essel supermarket, as you have indicated in your comment field that it is already closed

2. no need to include SFP (i presume this means San Fernando, Pampanga) as it already occurs automatically on the map. just the street name and/or barangay name will be included in the waypoint address (after the "@" sign).

3. street names are to be submitted at track and routing corrections thread. i am referring to "ecija st", "madrid st" waypoints

4. abbreviations are accepted as long as they are widely knwon such as BPI, BDO, BIR, HSBC. but pls do not abbreviate "Terminal" as you have placed "terml".

5. waypoints for deletion, change icon and renaming should be submitted at waypoints corrections thread.

6. Thank you for using the comment field for some descriptions like putting the word "correct", as this tells me to delete the other existing waypoint. however, some are already existing and you marked them at almost same location and same side (examples are jollibee and mercury drug). are those the correct locations? if so, pls indicate also at comment field

7. and also thank you very much for including the track to serve as reference.

pls do edit and re-upload on a separate post. and delete the previous post to prevent duplicate entries on the map.
        thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
          kuya doki,
          pls add.
          108 waypts of bridges in bicol area.
          thanks.
          hmmmm. you do have passion for bridges kuya. looks like it reminds you of something special
          btw, i was hoping you marked the bridge with the name "unkown" near bato area. it's quite amusing they named it as such. anyway, i will mark it when i pass there again to naga.

Comment

davao city waypoints

hi doki,

quite a time that i havnt submitted waypoints. hehehe.

sam
            Attached Files

Comment

additional waypoints Mandaue, Cebu

a little additional waypoints Mandaue, Cebu for now

Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

Munting Buhangin Beach Camp

Please add.

Tracks here:
                http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...3&postcount=65

Delete file here:
                http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...4&postcount=12
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EdC2d
                  Additional Waypoints and corrections along Sta. Lucia Marcos Hi-way and Felix Ave.
                  [ATTACH]14768[/ATTACH]
                  hi sir edC2d,

thank you for uploading.
                  however, may i suggest a few points:

1. pls separate your waypoints from your waypoints for deletion and renaming. save it on separate files and upload the waypoints here and the waypoints for deletion and renaming on waypoints corrections thread.

2. for waypoints located in buildings such as malls, the waypoint address is compulsary. pls read section B.4 HERE

3. DistancesClick here

thank you sir.

Comment

Waypoints Marcos H-way-Felix Ave-Ortigas Ext.

Waypoints Marcos H-way-Felix Ave-Ortigas Ext.
                    Waypoints Upload Marcos Hi-way - Felix Ave-Ortigas.gdb
                    Last edited by EdC2d; 05-12-2010, 21:54. Reason: Name of Waypoints addresses are added

Comment

Waypoint Contributions

Here are a few WPs in NCR, Cavite and Batangas
                      Attached Files

Comment

Waypoints to Touch of Glory Prayer Mountain

1 waypoint located at Boso Boso Antipolo City
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                          hi sir edC2d,

thank you for uploading.
                          however, may i suggest a few points:

1. pls separate your waypoints from your waypoints for deletion and renaming. save it on separate files and upload the waypoints here and the waypoints for deletion and renaming on waypoints corrections thread.

2. for waypoints located in buildings such as malls, the waypoint address is compulsary. pls read section B.4 HERE

3. DistancesClick here

thank you sir.
                          Sir Doke,

Thanks. I had already separated my waypoints, one for deletion and correction(renaming) and the another waypoints for new upload.

For the address of waypoints I already made the revision adding those address you mentioned. Just have a look.
                          For the distances of the waypoint from the center line of the road I measured it based on the 25-30ft. on this guide http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=64
                          Last edited by EdC2d; 05-12-2010, 21:56. Reason: addresses of waypoints already been updated

Comment

some random waypoints
                            Attached Files
                            got a question? google it or do a forum search.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                              hmmmm. you do have passion for bridges kuya. looks like it reminds you of something special
                              btw, i was hoping you marked the bridge with the name "unkown" near bato area. it's quite amusing they named it as such. anyway, i will mark it when i pass there again to naga.
                              briges of madison county

(korteng bukol) favorite of playboy reiji
                              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

davao city waypoints

hi doki,

waypoints taken today. still fresh from the oven. hehehe

sam
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X