Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time to contribute routing corrections. please advise if this is correct. thanks!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by melvz_ph View Post
      First time to contribute routing corrections. please advise if this is correct. thanks!
      sm north edsa correction is ok.

intramuros correction is already ok in map. try to check it by putting a reverse route.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
        for dead-ends no need to provide roadcut.
        roadcut are for those continuous roads where gate was provided and public access is restricted. best example are subdivision gates.
        actually that's the case here - the road extends past the gate, but the gate prevents anyone from getting through to the other side.

i'm going to have a field day this weekend... heheheheh.

Comment

Roadcut sta cruz area
          Attached Files

Comment

sm north edsa correction is ok.

intramuros correction is already ok in map. try to check it by putting a reverse route.

I simulated the route. When I travel along Padre Burgos (SW) and wanted to go to Mabini St. , I am directed to take a left turn at Maria Y. Orosa, which should not be because it is a one way road. The normal way to go to Orosa when at Burgos (SW) is turning right at Gen. Luna to Palacio (called roundtable to some) to Road (road has no name in the map) and to Orosa.

I’m quite sure of this route because I daily travel here going to the office.

Hope I explained this clear.

By the way, good to here I did right on SM route correction.

Note: map use is the 1.13d

Comment

I simulated the route. When I travel along Padre Burgos (SW) and wanted to go to Mabini St. , I am directed to take a left turn at Maria Y. Orosa, which should not be because it is a one way road. The normal way to go to Orosa when at Burgos (SW) is turning right at Gen. Luna to Palacio (called roundtable to some) to Road (road has no name in the map) and to Orosa.

another way of doing it is to use the waypoint tool.

like one way from here.... to here. something like that

thanks
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

youre right. but only the portion of maria orosa needs correction, gen luna and palacio are both ok.
                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

youre right. but only the portion of maria orosa needs correction, gen luna and palacio are both ok.
                  yes only a portion of maria orosa. Sorry, I guess i should have corrected only that said portion and not the entire road. my mistake

Comment

Cuyab correction tracks w/ 1 waypoint for reference only.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Several updates attached! hope to see this in 1.14?
                      Just for d record, applicable waypoints will be posted separatly in d wp thread as usual!

Just killing some spare time in a brazilian hotel room!
                      Despite reasent turmoil, I'm still into this

Note! I know Elkabong has posted Island cove mp file drawn from GE I'ld belive?
                      My manual tracks however are drawn based on 1s tracks attached and should be more accurate and complete!
                      Onlything missing is polys for the 4 pavilions! hope elk or someone could fill that in? TIA
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by jonatle; 05-22-2010, 21:27.
                      Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

U-turn for deletion
                        Attached Files
                        Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Sto Tomas main road

corrected track in sto. tomas, waypoint bridge for emphasis only on where the slight curve is...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jonatle View Post
                            Several updates attached! hope to see this in 1.14?
                            Just for d record, applicable waypoints will be posted separatly in d wp thread as usual!

Just killing some spare time in a brazilian hotel room!
                            Despite reasent turmoil, I'm still into this

Note! I know Elkabong has posted Island cove mp file drawn from GE I'ld belive?
                            My manual tracks however are drawn based on 1s tracks attached and should be more accurate and complete!
                            Onlything missing is polys for the 4 pavilions! hope elk or someone could fill that in? TIA
                            will take note of that kuya. you in brazil? you sure you're just killing spare time in your room?

anyway, thanks for sticking it out.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                              will take note of that kuya. you in brazil? you sure you're just killing spare time in your room?

anyway, thanks for sticking it out.
                              sticking what out!!!! kuya jon sticking what out!!!!! :sly: hope i can stick out too

please delete this. no road here but dont know the extent
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by hbt; 05-23-2010, 23:58.
                              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Filinvest Home East

Tracks for correction inside Filinvest Home East Antipolo. The St Therese church poi is correctly placed. Add 1 wpt (Filinvest east) - and move near the highway for reference only. Note the roundabout tracks near the St Therese church (bottom portion of track).- need to have a nice poly here.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X