X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
    Sir Pokz,

Once again, I'm in Bukidnon. I already submitted these missing tracks in Lilingayon before, but using eTrex then.

Now that I already have a Nuvi, this is to resend the tracks, this time using the 1-sec recording.
    Nice tracks. You will want to check the next map to see which tracks made it, your first or second submission.

Rename your tracks to indicate the type of road you recorded. Instead of "nuvi 2010.05.25 04:51:31," name your track "Road" for a paved road (if you don't know the name), or "Unpaved Road" for a dirt road, or "4 X 4 Trail," etc., per track standard. If the road is a combination of dirt and paved, cut the road into sections and rename the sections.
    Experiencia Docet

Comment

Merville new tracks

new tracks for merville
      Attached Files

Comment

Road to Jesuit Retreat House

No need to use footpath - use the road
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hennme69c View Post
          Nice tracks. You will want to check the next map to see which tracks made it, your first or second submission.

Rename your tracks to indicate the type of road you recorded. Instead of "nuvi 2010.05.25 04:51:31," name your track "Road" for a paved road (if you don't know the name), or "Unpaved Road" for a dirt road, or "4 X 4 Trail," etc., per track standard. If the road is a combination of dirt and paved, cut the road into sections and rename the sections.

Sir henn,

Thanks for the compliments

1. Noted po on the renaming; I will on my next upload.
          2. This road is an unpaved road, and has no name because it is just a barangay road.
          4. Do I need to resend the file to reflect the changes?

Comment

Originally posted by hennme69c View Post
            Track standard is here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=992

Your names look good, right by the standard.

Not really necessary to label the corners. As long as the tracks touch, the corners will be defined properly.
            Sir henn again ,

Thanks, noted po. Then, I will have to "unleash" all the other streets I have collected so far hehehe.

There is just another concern, though: There are long streets (straight paths, that is) that change names along the way. In the attached example, the street changed name three times, so what I did was to cut it where it changed name and labeled the segments accordingly.

Is this the right way of doing it?
            Attached Files

Comment

There is just another concern, though: There are long streets (straight paths, that is) that change names along the way. In the attached example, the street changed name three times, so what I did was to cut it where it changed name and labeled the segments accordingly.

Is this the right way of doing it?
              yes thats right.
              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Buensuceso/Regency Homes Tracks

traced from my gps crooked routes for Buensuceso & Regency
                Attached Files

Comment

davao city tracks

hi pokz,

some davao tracks
                  Attached Files

Comment

New tracks, some of them have no street names though...
                    Attached Files

Comment

hi best friend jan,

please connect this track
                      Attached Files
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Marikina to Alaminos
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sir henn,

Thanks for the compliments

1. Noted po on the renaming; I will on my next upload.
                          2. This road is an unpaved road, and has no name because it is just a barangay road.
                          4. Do I need to resend the file to reflect the changes?
                          In my experience, daghan mga karsada sa barangay walang ngalan. Many roads to the barangays have no names. No problem, it's beneficial to indicate the type or road. No need to resubmit.
                          Experiencia Docet

Comment

Lucap Point hundred islands to marikina
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by madjohn View Post
                              Lucap Point hundred islands to marikina
                              kuya,

wheres the attachment
                              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

sorry was over eager anyway attachment uploaded

Comment

Working...
                                X