• Show
Clear All

Waypoints at SM City Batangas

Kuya pokz,

sa G/F ng SM City Batangas
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Spencergo
      hello. im knew here hope i can help out just learned how to make waypoints.

welcome to the forum bai,

some of your waypoint distance is not up to standard while the icon representing the philhealth is a bank icon. please edit and reupload

other than that its ok na naman

to further polish your skills read this: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2209 and this http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

good day bai!
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

waypoints

please add
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Spencergo
          additional info on parkmall stores

thanks for the quick reply. what did you mean up to standards?
          kuya hbt is right sir. what he means is that you have to read again the waypoint standards as some of your waypoints needs editing/corrections. let me site a few:
          1. burger joint is only 6m from tres borces padres st (it should be between 8-10m). same distance problems with "Cebu Printing & Packaging Corporation",
          2. calda's pizza is overlapping med express. same problem with "level 8 bar" overlapping "adnama building", "margarita bar" overlapping "robinland", philhealth office overlapping business bank.
          3. and also you used a bank icon for philhealth (use civil icon instead).
          note: if those overlapped waypoints are for replacement of previously existing one, then pls do submit a delete waypoint of the existing poi, then the overlap will be ignored.

pls click link on waypoint standards and FAQ below.

Comment

Legarda and sta mesa area

Legarda and Sta. mesa Area
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello sir,
              Attached is a file containing some new waypoints which, as far as I can see on demo map 1.13 is not yet existing.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello sir doki,

Pls find attached some waypoints within SM Hypercenter Las Pinas. Verified against demo map 1.13.
                Attached Files

Comment

thanks for the comment

how will i change it?

level 8 and margarita is on the roof tops of those buildings. how will i do it?
                  ok atleast now i can do it better. thanks will try to edit it and post it again

Comment

Cebu CIty

revised cebu additional maps

pls delete old post.. i tried to delete it but i can't.

sorry for the trouble.

i wanna post somemore way points and i can't understand how to post through google maps. can anyone help me how to? i cant understand the how to guide.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Spencergo View Post
                      how will i change it?

level 8 and margarita is on the roof tops of those buildings. how will i do it?
                      ok atleast now i can do it better. thanks will try to edit it and post it again
                      put the waypoints beside the building then name as:

Level 8 Bar@Adnama Building,
                      Margarita Bar@Robinland

or

you can simply put Margarita Bar@Fe Zuellig St

Comment

Cebu additional waypoints 2

cebu additional waypoints 2

got this from google map. there are some that have no roads. and i dnt knw how to put
                        Attached Files

Comment

corrected waypoints camp crame

sir,

moved the waypoints 8-10m from the road center where they will symbolize the waypoint's entrance/door po.

btw, most of the current POI's inside camp crame in the demo map need corrections. i will post these in the appropriate thread po

thak you
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here are the first of many edited waypoint contributions to come. Been busy lately, but haven't forgotten to collect date while on the go

hbt, waypoints moved according to standard
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by kendrick; 04-21-2010, 12:24. Reason: Updated/edited attached file contents!

Comment

Originally posted by kendrick View Post
                              Here are the first of many edited waypoint contributions to come. Been busy lately, but haven't forgotten to collect date while on the go
                              hi kuya ken,

please move your waypoint 25-30 feet away from the road

thanks
                              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

I just recently submitted these waypoints but their addresses are wrong even though I have placed the right address. The waypoint properties just displayed "G" as their address. Is it because the address I inputted was "G/F"? In this upload I have changed it to "Ground Floor". Maybe this will correct the problem. I have also fixed the positions so that it is easier to read.

The delete file is located here.
                                http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...0&postcount=18
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X