X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oas, Albay - Waypoints

Thanks Jan/doki,

As suggested here are edited Oas waypoints.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rexiejun View Post
      Thanks Jan/doki,

As suggested here are edited Oas waypoints.
      hi sir rexiejun,

may i mention a few points to be remembered for your next upload.
      1. the waypoint need not necessarily be at center of place. you can still mark them at entrances, such as schools and buildings. as some of your waypoints are a bit far from the road. pls read Section K of waypoint standards.
      2. pls remove the "dots" of waypoint addresses, or much easier to remember is to drop all "dots" after the "@" sign. pls read Section D.4 of waypoint standards.
      3. Pls do not abbreviate the waypoint name. Pls put the word "School" and not just "Sch", "Warehouse" and not "Whse", etc.
      4. pls don't be surprised if i edited some names, ex. i removed the sari-sari store name from your bakery waypoint. etc.
      5. also, no need to insert spaces before and after the "@" sign.

other than those mentioned, the rest is ok. (unless i missed out on something, then someone will add also on the corrections)
      nicely done though.
      no need to edit this one.
      good day sir.
      Last edited by doki; 04-18-2010, 06:46.

Comment

camp crame wps

waypoint inside camp crame
        Attached Files

Comment

Waypoints for Sun Valley Dr, Paranaque

Additional waypoints for Sun Valley Drive, Paranaque
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ahsab View Post
            Additional waypoints for Sun Valley Drive, Paranaque
            hi sir ahsab,

here are some few points.
            1. pls avoid overlapping waypoints (motolite and double bubble), pls move them to side so that they wont overlap and maintain also 8-10m (25-30ft) distances.
            2. pls indicate on the comment field the nature of the waypoint. (light blue and double bubble). http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....34&postcount=6
            3. light blue waypoint is at the center of the road, so i wouldn't know where to adjust it. pls move it to the side of the road where it is located and mark it at 8-10m perpendicular from the center of the road.

pls read Waypoint standards for more info

pls edit sir and repost. and delete your previous contribution to prevent duplicates. thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
              hi sir rexiejun,

may i mention a few points to be remembered for your next upload.
              1. the waypoint need not necessarily be at center of place. you can still mark them at entrances, such as schools and buildings. as some of your waypoints are a bit far from the road. pls read Section K of waypoint standards.
              2. pls remove the "dots" of waypoint addresses, or much easier to remember is to drop all "dots" after the "@" sign. pls read Section D.4 of waypoint standards.
              3. Pls do not abbreviate the waypoint name. Pls put the word "School" and not just "Sch", "Warehouse" and not "Whse", etc.
              4. pls don't be surprised if i edited some names, ex. i removed the sari-sari store name from your bakery waypoint. etc.
              5. also, no need to insert spaces before and after the "@" sign.

other than those mentioned, the rest is ok. (unless i missed out on something, then someone will add also on the corrections)
              nicely done though.
              no need to edit this one.
              good day sir.
              Thanks a lot doki, all of your suggestion, I copy paste it in one file for my reference b4 uploading data to threads. Yes, please edit my uploads, actually I can't yet open an uploads even it's my contribution. Dios mabalos!

Comment

Originally posted by rexiejun View Post
                Thanks a lot doki, all of your suggestion, I copy paste it in one file for my reference b4 uploading data to threads. Yes, please edit my uploads, actually I can't yet open an uploads even it's my contribution. Dios mabalos!
                you cannot download even your own upload. you can only edit it, remove your upload and change a new one. but like i said, no need to edit your upload. its already ok. just apply the suggestions on your next upload.
                thanks.

Comment

U.N. waypoint
                  Attached Files

Comment

Puerto Galera waypoints
                    Attached Files

Comment

san juan waypoints
                      Attached Files
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Waypoints around manila

waypoints around manila and the south
                        Attached Files

Comment

Makati Taguig Waypoints.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Waypoint of N.H. Miller Car Care Center...

along West Ave. Q.C.
                            Attached Files

Comment

LTO-Cubao transferred here and it is called LTO QC extension.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by edtf; 04-19-2010, 21:00.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingpot View Post
                                waypoints around manila and the south
                                hi sir,

pls verify correct location of your waypoints. you have placed makati supermarket at the parking building polygon, pls re-check others also.
                                also re-adjust distances as some are almost at the center of the road. and even if i want to adjust it myself, i wouldn't know which side to put it.
                                and btw, some waypoints are already on the v1.13 map. if you are using v1.12 demo map, pls upgrade it to 1.13 demo.
                                here are some links related to your corrections.
                                Distances
                                How To Name Your Waypoint
                                Waypoints Already on the map

Thanks sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X