This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3ch0 View Post
    Service Roads in Madrigal that are one-way and deletion of a weird placed road.
    pls recheck weird road...i think it was added for left turn fr caltex going to las pinas. tia.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
      pls recheck weird road...i think it was added for left turn fr caltex going to las pinas. tia.
      Sorry, I should have explained why it is weird. I called it weird because 1st thing, there is an island on where that road is placed, 2nd, even if that road is "passable" you can't turn left from caltex to las pinas using that road anymore because there is are concrete barriers in the middle of the Alabang-Zapote road separating the opposing lanes. You have to turn right to Acacia Ave and make a U-turn and then turn left at Alabang-Zapote road in order to go to Las Pinas from Caltex.

EDIT: I don't know if this is off-topic but speaking of concrete barrier, there is a stretch of concrete barriers from Alabang Town Center to Victor Buencamino road, except of course at road intersections, which separates opposing lanes therefore making U-turn at the said stretch impossible. Any suggestions on how I can represent it at mapsource so that it will be easier to understand?
      Last edited by 3ch0; 03-23-2010, 13:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
        1. remove your tracks it of no use unless its 1-sec tracks. non 1-sec tracks are acceptable for non-existing roads.
        2. use route tool if you want to specify road name.
        3. for southwoods ave, do not put one way for northbound and southbound, since current map shows one-lane only. if you want to change it to two lane (which is correct by the way), submit 1-sec tracks of both lanes.

file revised for clarity...put routes over peeble dr, spanish bay and southwoods ave....retains waypts for one-ways.
        I will fix it as soon as I can. Thanks for the clarification.

EDIT: Reiji, I read your reply again and realised that you said that you have revised it already. Thanks. I will make things clearer next time.
        Last edited by 3ch0; 03-23-2010, 10:19.

Comment

Jan,

Street names in Rizal.
          Attached Files

Comment

1s Tracks in the Northernly/Easternly directions for:
            Vigan City (2700)
            Tagudin, Ilocos Sur (2714)
            1s Tracks in the Southernly/Westernly directions for:
            Bauang, La Union (2501)
            Vigan City (2700)
            Bantay, Ilocos Sur (2727)
            Routing and Track corrections for:
            Vigan City (2700)
            Santa Maria, Ilocos Sur (2705)
            Attached Files
            ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

davao city waypoint for correction

hi jan,

just 1 track for deletion. hope its ok with you. don't get much of track correction.

sam
              Attached Files

Comment

Cabuyao Street names

Here are some street names from Cabuyao
                Attached Files

Comment

Jan,

Dr. for Doctor corrections...
                  Attached Files
                  I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Jan,

Drive abbreviation corrections... Dr. to Dr
                    Attached Files
                    I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

1 sec track from QC to Canlubang LAguna

Hi Jan,

another 1 sec track from QC to Canlubang Laguna.

regards,

Jerome
                      Attached Files
                      *** Ohhh it's the one and only SioKoy!!! ***

Comment

1 sec track from Canlubang Laguna to QC

Hi Jan,

This time the 1 sec track is coming from Canlubang Laguna (Silangan Exit) to QC. The route was not pointing me to proper destination GPS route was pointing me to exit Left to SLEX (which is going to Calamba). It should be directing me after the bridge(pass thru bridge/flyover) to exit right going to SLEX-Manila.
                        Attached Files

Comment

GSIS Hills Subdivision and Villa Sabina Subdivision Correct Street Names

Hi Jan,

Correct street names for GSIS hills and Villa Sabina Subdivision.

regards,

Jerome
                          Attached Files

Comment

Quezon Rd and Galang Rd in San Simon - Mexico - CSFP.

28/103
                            Attached Files
                            Certified Roadguide.ph Addict

Comment

Originally posted by sioks View Post
                              Hi Jan,

This time the 1 sec track is coming from Canlubang Laguna (Silangan Exit) to QC. The route was not pointing me to proper destination GPS route was pointing me to exit Left to SLEX (which is going to Calamba). It should be directing me after the bridge(pass thru bridge/flyover) to exit right going to SLEX-Manila.
                              saw the prob kuya...part of the downramp at northbound side is only one-way...it should be two-way...ill post correction on this. thanks kuya!

Comment

Sorry, I should have explained why it is weird. I called it weird because 1st thing, there is an island on where that road is placed, 2nd, even if that road is "passable" you can't turn left from caltex to las pinas using that road anymore because there is are concrete barriers in the middle of the Alabang-Zapote road separating the opposing lanes. You have to turn right to Acacia Ave and make a U-turn and then turn left at Alabang-Zapote road in order to go to Las Pinas from Caltex.
                                understood. pls re-upload. thanks.

EDIT: I don't know if this is off-topic but speaking of concrete barrier, there is a stretch of concrete barriers from Alabang Town Center to Victor Buencamino road, except of course at road intersections, which separates opposing lanes therefore making U-turn at the said stretch impossible. Any suggestions on how I can represent it at mapsource so that it will be easier to understand?
                                submit 1-sec tracks for both lanes on the stretch with conc barriers...
                                after correction it would look like acacia ave.

Comment

Working...
                                X