X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent47 View Post
    Hi Sir Jan/Pokz,

Herewith are waypoints I uploaded before 1.11.
    I hope it will be included in the 1.12.
    Thanks.

Hi Agent47. Can you please upload the gdb or gpx file directly? Much faster for us to check compared to zip files... TIA

Comment

new & corrected waypoints, Roxas Blvd. area
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOOPERPH View Post
        few more for the map
        Hi JDCOOPERPH. Very minor spell check as well. Please check if it's Sub Division or Subdivision. Methinks it's the latter... TIA

Comment

Originally posted by rojen View Post
          Hi,

Two waypoint files. Combined 1 is Cam Sur Naga to Presentacion trip. Not a lot of detail I was in the back seat of a very bouncy express van. (lots of fun tho-lol.)

Combined 2 is Naga City area.

Tracks shown are merely to show position for related waypoints - per faq.

Rojen
          hi sir rojen. very nice contributions sir. thank you for including raw tracks as reference.
          however, your road corrections (non-existent roads, paved to unpaved) should be submitted to track and routing corrections thread for it to be included in the next map version. good day sir.

Comment

Originally posted by rojen View Post
            Hi,

Two waypoint files. Combined 1 is Cam Sur Naga to Presentacion trip. Not a lot of detail I was in the back seat of a very bouncy express van. (lots of fun tho-lol.)

Combined 2 is Naga City area.

Tracks shown are merely to show position for related waypoints - per faq.

Rojen
            Nice set of waypoints . Please check position of some waypoints (must be between 8-10m from road centerline). If there are existing roads (in the Roadguide map) please indicate if were uploaded in the "tracks uploaded thread" or if tracks were not gathered but these are the approximate locations of these waypoints. Also, no need to include the town in the label i.e. instead of Casa Ofelia@Inarihan River, Brgy Carolina, Naga City, Camarines Sur#0544780421 this can be labeled as Casa Ofelia@Inarihan River, Brgy Carolina#0544780421 and Brgy Hall Siba-o@Brgy Siba-o, Calabanga, Camarines Sur can be labeled as Brgy Hall Siba-o@Brgy Siba-o, Calabanga. Please edit and re-upload and review the waypoint standards... TIA

Comment

Okie Doki Borgie

Thanks for the QC guys. Eh Carumba - I thought I finally had it down. Oh well...

Doki I will pull the extra detail in the tracks and will leave it just to the raw tracks showing correction where the waypts are impacted. (IE the resort and church).

I was planning on submitting to the proper forum the road/track corrections and the new roads - I left it just because a the resort and chapel would show up as being spaced wrong if the correction was not there - but I will clean it up & shorten it.

Borgie, I will pull and correct the addressing. And again check the spacing; tho I do not know how that slipped by as often as I checked. Musta zoned while I was editing. The resort (Ofelia) and church (Siba-o) are purposely in the wrong place because the road is outa whack - For which I will be submitting a road correction still. I was waiting to submit it until the waypts made it.

But thanks for your patience guys. You have a huge QC task that I am just beginning to appreciate. Someday I hope to get one thru first try - that's my goal! Back to the faq.

Rojen

Comment

hi jan & pokz,

some waypoint
                Attached Files
                *** Ohhh it's the one and only SioKoy!!! ***

Comment

Some waypoint in Santiago and Sta. Ana
                  Attached Files

Comment

More way point in Bulacan

Dear Sir,

Here is more waypoint in Bulacan.

Regards,

Ben
                    Attached Files

Comment

quezon waypoints

Sir,
                      please include south wp's and bridges
                      thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Additional waypoints

Sir,

Additional waypoint contributions.

Regards,

Jerome
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi! A few more waypoints...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Harmless View Post
                            Hi! A few more waypoints...
                            Please check Silla and Chowking waypoints, are these the correct locations? If it is please include "correct" in the comment box and upload a delete file for these POIs in the correction thread so that double entries will be eliminated. Please check position of waypoints as well (must be between 8-10m from road centerline)... TIA

Comment

Originally posted by benjamingo View Post
                              Dear Sir,

Here is more waypoint in Bulacan.

Regards,

Ben
                              Please double check your waypoints before submission so that no personal waypoints are included... TIA

Comment

Waypoints for 4/F SM North The Block:

Here are the shops on the 4th flr of sm north edsa the block
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X