Sir Pokz,
      Please Include SPC Waypoints
      thanks
      edited wps with tracks
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
        hello sir alancarino,
        pls re-check as some of your waypoints already exists on the map (petron, mang inasal, reyes barbecue, timezone, kanin club, starbucks etc.)

for your waypoint gazebo, there is also an existing poi but the distance of the existing one is far from the road. if your waypoint is the accurate one, pls submit also a delete file at waypoints corrections thread to prevent duplicates. http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=529
        [/color]
        hi doki,

the map that has all the waypoints is most probably the contributors map. if i can get my hands on that, i'd be able to know which waypoints have already been uploaded. the thing is, for me to be able to get the contributors map, i have to contribute. how do contribute if all my contributions have been contributed already?

the question is, would anyone mind sending me a copy of the contributors' map so that i won't end up wasting my time uploading waypoints that already exist on the contributor's map.
        Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 19:46.

Comment

Originally posted by alancarino View Post
          hi doki,

the map that has all the waypoints is most probably the contributors map. if i can get my hands on that, i'd be able to know which waypoints have already been uploaded. the thing is, for me to be able to get the contributors map, i have to contribute. how do contribute if all my contributions have been contributed already?

the question is, would anyone mind sending me a copy of the contributors' map so that i won't end up wasting my time uploading waypoints that already exist on the contributor's map.
          the v1.10 demo map is also the contributor's map. the difference is that the contributors map may be uploaded to your unit. but there are no changes with regards to waypoints. for the meantime, use the demo map to adjust your waypoints and not the 5.17 map.
          Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 19:47.

Comment

Originally posted by eccm
            Hi,

I hope i got it right this time. Please see attachment.

Regards,

eccm

there are still some that are already existing (ex. hotel roma).
            re-check distances again.
            and submit also a correction file for those mentioned on my previous comments.
            make sure you are using the v1.10 demo map as your map in editing.

pls edit and repost.
            delete also previous upload to prevent duplicate uploads.
            pls take your time and go over them one by one.
            remember the 8-10m (25-30ft) distance except for those located on a non-existent road (make sure you indicate that at comment field).

Comment

technohub waypoints

the v1.10 demo map is also the contributor's map. the difference is that the contributors map may be uploaded to your unit. but there are no changes with regards to waypoints. for the meantime, use the demo map to adjust your waypoints and not the 5.17 map.

I used the 5.17 version to get data from my gps and copy the waypoints/poi from there to version 1.10. The 1.10 demo version that I have downloaded does not have the waypoints/poi I gathered so I uploaded them in an attempt to update the file in the database. Please bear with me cause I am a bit confused as to what map i should use to upload waypoints that are not yet on the demo 1.10 so that i could avoid uploading duplicates. Thanks!

Comment

hi doki,

the map that has all the waypoints is most probably the contributors map. if i can get my hands on that, i'd be able to know which waypoints have already been uploaded. the thing is, for me to be able to get the contributors map, i have to contribute. (1)how do contribute if all my contributions have been contributed already?

(2)the question is, would anyone mind sending me a copy of the contributors' map so that i won't end up wasting my time uploading waypoints that already exist on the contributor's map.
                1. then you have to find new waypoints to contribute.
                2. DL the v1.10 demo map and edit your waypoints in mapsource.

thanks and God Bless
                Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 19:49.
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

angeles wp 20100214

waypoints in angeles
                  Attached Files

Comment

I used the 5.17 version to get data from my gps and copy the waypoints/poi from there to version 1.10. The 1.10 demo version that I have downloaded does not have the waypoints/poi I gathered so I uploaded them in an attempt to update the file in the database. Please bear with me cause I am a bit confused as to what map i should use to upload waypoints that are not yet on the demo 1.10 so that i could avoid uploading duplicates. Thanks!
                    Hi sir allan,

We are very sorry about your predicament but that is the normal way to graduate from being a Junior Member. Gather as many waypoints as possible and verify your waypoints in demo version. Delete those waypoints which are existing, submit waypoints which are not on the demo map or submit correction for waypoints not following standard or wrong names and locations, etc.

Although I am a Major Contributor, I am suffering same as yours because I could not see existing waypoints on my unit (Nuvi 260W) during navigation. I have to gather waypoints in navigation mode and verify in in browsing mode.

Anyway, please bear with it until you got the Contributor status.
                    See FAQ for Newbies below
                    Click Here

Comment

Add_Waypoints 021110

Hi,

Please delete. Corresponding corrections in posted in a separate thread.

Thanks!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Region 2

Hi,

Please see attachment if correct.

Regards,

eccm
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eccm View Post
                          Hi,

Please see attachment if correct.

Regards,

eccm

yes sir.
                          now you know how to edit. once you think you have contributed enough, pls don't forget to pm the judge. and we will be looking forward for more of your uploads.

Comment

Uploading waypoints in Quezon City and Clark

I am uploading waypoints gathered on our trip around Clark and resubmitting my Quezon City waypoints that are brought closer to streets (9 m). Hope this makes it.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Additional Waypoints around Metro Manila Part 111-1

Kuya Pokz, Kuya Rbolo,
                              Pls add these wpts.
                              Thanks.
                              Attached Files
                              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Tagaytay Fruit Stand
                                Attached Files
                                SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Working...
                                X