This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my trip to bani, pangasinan plus my daily commute

2 new tracks on bani pangasinan (not yet on the map)

bani, pangasinan.gdb

Comment

New Tracks

A few new roads in Baguio. Hope I have done them OK as first time to submit this type of data. If OK, I will submit some more.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOOPERPH View Post
        A few new roads in Baguio. Hope I have done them OK as first time to submit this type of data. If OK, I will submit some more.

hi sir jdcooperph,

are the "abad santos" and the "abad santos st" not connected?
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
          Pls consider these tracks. Thanks.
          hello archie. pls edit your tracks and remove those already existing from the map. upload only those not yet on the map. pls don't forget to use the v 1.09 demo map as reference.

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
            Pls consider these 1-sec tracks.
            Thanks.

hi sir archie,

these tracks already exist. this thread is only for new tracks submittion.
            if you wanna correct a track, submit it at the tracks correction thread.

thanks and good day sir
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

new track sorsogon

i just realized that i have not yet included this in my previous uploads. pls consider. thanks.
              Attached Files

Comment

New Tracks for:

Tubao, La Union (2509)
                Attached Files
                ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

New track for Zoocobia Outside Clark

This new track is from Clark Centennial to Zoocobia.
                  Attached Files

Comment

road not included in map. midway area shows left turn, but the turn may have been due to overtaking a vehicle, or because vehicle stopped for a time due to traffic
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by bunta510; 01-06-2010, 19:43.
                    no waypoint left unturned

Comment

Originally posted by hubs View Post
                      This new track is from Clark Centennial to Zoocobia.
                      hello sir hubs.
                      pls separate your waypoint(s) from your track(s) and upload your waypoint at waypoints thread. mark your waypoints at 8-10m (25-30ft) from the center of the road. pls include the raw track for reference purposes.

pls delete tracks already on the map and upload only the ones not yet on the map. pls verify your tracks using the v 1.09 demo map. pls edit and repost. thank you sir.

pls read this http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

Comment

Jan,

Balai Isabel Tracks
                        Attached Files

Comment

New tracks in Baguio

Hi HBT,

Abad Santos is all one road but it dog legs across another road. So I had to name the two halves separately. Mapsource would not accept the same name twice. So I called one half Abad Santos and the other half Abad Santos St. Is there something else I could have done?

Comment

New track for Zoocobia Outside Clark

This raw track is rough road going to Zoocobia. I edited my previous post as instructed. Hope this is ok already.

Comment

Interior Northwalk II tracks (within Shell gasoline station along JASA/O.G. Road) in CSFP:

Will upload waypoints for Northwalk II establishments in the proper thread.

Attached Files
                              Last edited by woohoo; 01-14-2010, 10:06. Reason: attachment lost during server migration
                              Certified Roadguide.ph Addict

Comment

Originally posted by hubs View Post
                                This raw track is rough road going to Zoocobia. I edited my previous post as instructed. Hope this is ok already.
                                hi sir. pls connect your track to the road. otherwise, it will reflect as 2 roads not connected on the map. (i may be wrong though. will have to ask also sir pokz or sir reiji about this)
                                Last edited by doki; 01-07-2010, 11:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X