This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sylar View Post
    Take 3. updated waypoints distance and included contributed tracks for reference.
    pls re-check distances of caltex, jollibee@ gov. panotes, lourdes college, lourdes hosp.
    pls be informed that an icon for gas station and cemetery is available at mapsource icon selections.
    pls delete tracks that are not needed for reference.

i suggest you read http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526
    thank you sir.

Comment

This is my first upload and contribution. Hope i am doing it right. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gene300 View Post
        This is my first upload and contribution. Hope i am doing it right. thanks
        helle sir gene300,

1. pls mark your waypoints 8-10m (25-30ft) perpendicular from the center of the road (exception is your EZ Wellness waypoint inside the building polygon).

2. pls separate your waypoints for renaming or deletion and submit it as separate file at waypoints corrections thread.

pls edit and repost as suggested above.

for more info, pls read the FAQ on "How To Thread" click link below
        http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

Comment

edited as instructed

here, hope this is ok

Comment

question on waypoints

TO: Any MCs, SCs, Admins, Mods

sirs,

im now preparing for my next contribution, and i have a query. granting that for the waypoints on my previous contribution, i wanna place add'l info like complete address and telephone no., to be more useful, what's the best thing to do?TIA.
            Last edited by conzky; 01-09-2010, 08:48. Reason: add something

Comment

Originally posted by conzky View Post

sirs,

im now preparing for my next contribution, and i have a query. granting that for the waypoints on my previous contribution, i wanna place add'l info like complete address and telephone no., to be more useful, what's the best thing to do?TIA.
              hi sir conzky,

can you ellaborate further. is it already existing in the v1.09 map? correction thread
              or did you want to correct your previous uploads? maybe youll have to wait for the v110 if kuya pokz already DL it to his file.

actually we do encourage putting in the address and tel. no. highly. its in the waypoint standard

attention POKZ...
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

sirs,

Hi conzky. Just consider those waypoints that you want to edit as ADD waypoints (then you edit label to add address, or change location or icon) and with the comment "correct" then upload the same waypoints as DELETE waypoints with the comment "wrong". Upload in appropriate threads... HTH

Comment

@sir hbt: yes, they are already included in the upgrade. what i mean is, for example, in the previous post a waypoint is named jollibee@agoo, now i want to include the tel no.

@sir borgie: got it.thanks.

Comment

Two new WP

verry good cafe

Comment

sirs,

hi sir conzky,
                      i had the same query before with sir pokz. he told me to create a deletion file for the waypoints for correction from my previous upload and submit it at waypoints corrections thread. then submit the new and updated waypoints at the waypoints thread. as sir borgie have said, indicate the word "correct" on the comment field.

Comment

Updated Putatan, Muntinlupa road routes

Attached updated waypoints. Let me know if the format is still incorrect. I'll contribute more once I perfect the art of adding POIs.

Comment

Originally posted by sparton View Post
                          Attached updated waypoints. Let me know if the format is still incorrect. I'll contribute more once I perfect the art of adding POIs.
                          i think your upload is ok sir.
                          just don't include the map on your next upload, just the waypoints.
                          Last edited by doki; 01-09-2010, 13:40.

Comment

hi
                            some cebu waypoints v01

Comment

Originally posted by mic2x View Post
                              hi
                              some cebu waypoints v01
                              hello mic2x,

most distances are okay. just re-check distances of mabolo church (including icon) and ester pharmacy.

may i also ask if it is really sto nini de mactan parish? or Sto. Niño de Mactan?

pls remove personal waypoints like your house location or friend's house location for your privacy's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                                hello mic2x,

most distances are okay. just re-check distances of mabolo church (including icon) and ester pharmacy.

may i also ask if it is really sto nini de mactan parish? or Sto. Niño de Mactan?

pls remove personal waypoints like your house location or friend's house location for your privacy's sake.
                                Ooops sorry sir. My bad!

Attached is the revised waypoint... hope this works!
                                Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 21:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X