X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jared201 View Post
    Assorted waypoints around alabang, tagaytay and qc areas
    hello sir jared.
    1. pls re-check your waypoint distances (jollibee, KCI, parque espana, etc.)
    2. if the waypoint is found on a location where there is no road yet on the demo map, pls include the raw track for reference purposes, or if no raw track was recorded, indicate "no recorded track" on comment field.
    3. pls avoid overlapping waypoints (makati sports club).

pls edit and repost. pls delete your old post to avoid duplicates.
    thanks sir.

Comment

new waypoints

new waypoints
      Attached Files

Comment

additional waypoints for pampanga

waypoints inside clark and sapang bato going to puning hot springs
        Attached Files

Comment

puning hot spring waypoints

uploading waypoints going to puning hot spring in pampanga

for 4x4 vehicles only
          Attached Files

Comment

new waypoint for st. francis village
            Attached Files

Comment

Waypoints in Baguio Area

I will keep feeding them in but as a new contributor I am interested in how often the contributors map is updated and when is the next update due?
              Best regards

John Cooper
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOOPERPH View Post
                I will keep feeding them in but as a new contributor I am interested in how often the contributors map is updated and when is the next update due?
                Best regards

John Cooper

hi sir jdcooper,

please put proper icon on your waypoint and you have submitted a GAS STATION with no name.
                edit please
                we update our map sometimes once or twice a month, but sometimes it takes longer. i think the next update is feb. but im not sure.
                last year the map is updated 6 times

thanks
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

More Waypoints in Baguio

Sorry I attached wrong file - please ignore new POI6jdcooperph and use newPOI5jdcooperph
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOOPERPH View Post
                    Sorry I attached wrong file - please ignore new POI6jdcooperph and use newPOI5jdcooperph
                    Hi JDCOOPERPH. Please check from time to time as there's no fixed sched for the updated map release. But rest assured that there will be release updates, and as mentioned by HBT, the map was updated 6x last year. Please edit your first post and delete the attachment there as it can't be ignored that easily. This will avoid duplicates if ever it contains the same waypoints as your last post... TIA

Comment

some Davao City Waypoints...

hope i did this right...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by carloextreme View Post
                        hope i did this right...
                        hello sir carlo,

thank you for uploading davao waypoints as there are only few existing on the present map. however, pls allow me to suggest a few points to make it more acceptable on the map.

pls check your waypoint distances. pls mark it at 8-10m (25-30ft) perpendicular from the center of the road.

pls recheck names of waypoint for typo errors like 2 @ signs (damosa gateway)

pls drop the word "station" like "petron@D.Quinones Road" instead of "petron station@D.Quinones Road, Davao City".

for proper syntax and other guidelines, pls refer to the consolidated waypoint standards. on the links below
                        http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2
                        http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....65&postcount=3
                        Last edited by doki; 01-18-2010, 23:46.

Comment

Additional waypoint contributions

Here are some additional waypoints..
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hubs View Post
                            Here are some additional waypoints..
                            Hi hubs. Please check position of your waypoints, must be between 8-10m from the road centerline. If you can add the street address in all your waypoints (like the Petron@Daang Hari) it would also be much appreciated. Please put (in the comment box) the comment "correct" as well for your Cake to Go waypoint. Noticed that there's an existing "Mary Mother Of Good Counsel" POI, is yours the correct location or entry point? If it is, please include this in your correction waypoints upload... TIA

Comment

City waypooints

Sirs,

I noticed in the 1.09 map that my house is registered in another town. My actual address is supposed to be in Balibago (bgy), Angeles (City). I keep trying to find it in my nuvi. Set home address > City (angeles) > house number > Street and the return is "No match found" so i tried looking for the street in SEACRH ALL and finally found it. But the match "Misael st" that i found is registered to Mabalacat Pampanga which is the next town.

How Can I correct this? Is it a simple as placing a waypoint in the middle of the city? or it is a complicated as tracing a boundary line along the map to separate the cities?

help please. I want to know how to correct this

thanks.

Comment

one wat streets

posting one way streets
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X