This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload your waypoints here for version 1.10 part 3

Please only waypoints. Corrections or tracks that are posted here will not make it in the final 1.10 version.

Please be guided by these in preparing your waypoints.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=64

Thank you very much.

Waypoints on Santo Tomas

Appreciate your comments. I have placed waypoints more accurately 25-30ft . It aint easy!!. I have added telephone no of Police station in Kennon rd but sorry cannot find number of Police Station in Santo Tomas. I will try and put all police staions and their phone numbers in Baguio in a separate file
    Attached Files

Comment

Some waypoint davao and General santos city.

some with the same and multi established in one provicial rd. like shell,petron and other gas stn. just use number when it is not possible to separate them.

If some are not applicable then i will just erase it. since i just plot them in a moving bus
      Attached Files
      Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

New SM City Bicutan Waypoints 1

Hi Pokz,

New SM City Bicutan Waypoints
        Attached Files
        To think is easy. To act is difficult.
        To act as one thinks is the most difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOOPERPH View Post
          Appreciate your comments. I have placed waypoints more accurately 25-30ft . It aint easy!!. I have added telephone no of Police station in Kennon rd but sorry cannot find number of Police Station in Santo Tomas. I will try and put all police staions and their phone numbers in Baguio in a separate file
          Perfect. Try to follow this procedure if you're having a hard time adjusting your waypoints, especially the hints....http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=64

Comment

Some waypoints in San Fernando, Pampanga.

Attached Files
            Last edited by woohoo; 01-14-2010, 10:16.
            Certified Roadguide.ph Addict

Comment

Baguio

Uploading addition to match deletions. Thanks for your patience.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOOPERPH View Post

hi jdcooperph,

maybe, try this for police station: http://www.pnp.gov.ph/cms/
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Firing ranges

Hello. here are some waypoints leading to the firing ranges in Clark, Sta Maria at Bulacan and Sitio Molave at Tarlac City.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Pinamalayan-Gloria Waypoints

Additional waypoints of Pinamalayan and Gloria.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Pls add waypoints around Baguio City. thanks
                      Attached Files
                      i love to eat and drink..see you all at jayjs inasal

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I used to live in Negros Occ and I used the Demo version 1.09 to see which waypoints are not yet in there. Here is my first contribution to the forum. Hope to get the contributor status someday.

Thanks!
                        Jay
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ravewave View Post
                          Hi everyone, I'm new here. I used to live in Negros Occ and I used the Demo version 1.09 to see which waypoints are not yet in there. Here is my first contribution to the forum. Hope to get the contributor status someday.

Thanks!
                          Jay

hello sir ravewave. pls mark your waypoints at 8-10m(25-30ft) from the center of the road. pls edit also to avoid overlapping waypoints. and if i may suggest, u may also use civil icon for goverment offices (like LTO, DSWD, etc.). and as for gas stations, you may remove the word "gas stations", instead name it as Petron@Lacson St

info below taken from http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2

\K. Naming Conventions

a. Banks - acronyms are preferred unless there is none available, ex. BPI, BDO, PNB, UCPB…etc. Please include branch if known, ex. BDO Kamuning
                          b. Restaurants – actual name of establishment as we see them, ex. Max’s Restaurant (not Max Fried Chicken), Mc Donald’s (not Mcdo), KFC (not Kentucky Fried Chicken)…etc.
                          c. Fuel stations – drop the word “gas station”. Just use Shell, Caltex, Petron, Flying V…etc.
                          d. Road names for addresses – abbreviated version of road classes is desired, ex. Ave, Rd, St, Hwy, Blvd…etc. Corner is also to be abbreviated to “cor”. For consistency’s sake, we will drop all the dots in naming address. Ideal waypoint address format would be like this:

BDO@Rizal Ave cor P Burgos St

BDO@Provincial Hwy, Brgy San Nicolas

BDO@Brgy San Nicolas

and also pls read this for more detailed info

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

Comment

additional waypoints in mm, tagaytay, rizal, caliraya

hello, it's my first time to contribute waypoints, how this one will do and will be of help for the upcoming map.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gpstimotedo View Post
                              hello, it's my first time to contribute waypoints, how this one will do and will be of help for the upcoming map.
                              hi sir gpstimotedo,

welcome to roadguide

please read the waypoint standard as some of your waypoint doesnt meet the required 8-10 meter or 25-30 feet away from the center of the street. and also this :

N. Ideal distance of waypoints with respect to the road

To be consistent and to make the waypoints look better in the map, please place your waypoints at a distance of 8 to 10 meters (25 to 30 ft) perpendicular from the center of the road.

Please use the "Distance/Bearing tool" in the mapsource. Another method is to move a waypoint perpendicular to road then stick it to the center of the road, then move it again back, but taking note of the distance from the center of the road (take a look at the bottom left corner of your mapsource screen) until it's at least 8-10m from the road. (suggestion by Borgie)

O. Placement of waypoints along a street corner

a. Waypoint has access on one side of the corner - place the access side 8-10m from the street and the non-access side >8-10m to put a bias on the access side.
                              b. Waypoint has access on both sides of the corner - place the waypoint equidistant (8-10m) from both streets. No bias.

P. Waypoints along tracks not yet existing in the map

To avoid confusion whether a waypoint that was uploaded is located along a non-existing track in the current map version, please include the raw track along with the waypoints combined in one file only. The tracks will be used as reference only and will ensure that indeed the waypoints positioning are up to standard. If no track was recorded (waypoints only), then please indicate in the comment field by putting "no tracks" or "tracks missing".

Please note though that you still have to upload the raw tracks separately (without the waypoints) in the tracks thread for them to be included in the next map version.
                              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                              X