This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADD Irosin Sorsogon Tracks

edited tracks of Irosin, Sorsogon. also included a screen shot of raw tracks for reference purposes.
    Last edited by doki; 12-27-2009, 21:20.

Comment

C. Dizor St

C. Dizor St

Comment

Road and footpaths inside Tarlac Monastery.

Includes 1-sec. track all the way from SCTEx, for smoother curves especially near the top.

Also includes a missing road opposite Hon Kee Tea House.
        Certified Roadguide.ph Addict

Comment

Sorsogon Bacon District Tracks

edited bacon district sorsogon city tracks not yet on the map. also included 1 irosin track not included on my previous post for irosin tracks. tnx.

Comment

Pinamalayan Town Proper Tracks

Additional tracks

Comment

Other Maps

Hello guys. I found another map for garmin gps. there are some tracks there that are not on the demo map. how can i upload them?

Comment

Originally posted by nielsensalunga View Post
                Hello guys. I found another map for garmin gps. there are some tracks there that are not on the demo map. how can i upload them?
                hello sir nielsensalunga. imho, i think copying from other maps is not tolerated here. we have to make this map with our own effort and diligence and gasoline expenses. in that way, we will be proud that our map is original and not copied. if my thoughts are wrong, pls correct me. tnx.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                  hello sir nielsensalunga. imho, i think copying from other maps is not tolerated here. we have to make this map with our own effort and diligence and gasoline expenses. in that way, we will be proud that our map is original and not copied. if my thoughts are wrong, pls correct me. tnx.
                  I am very sorry to offend you. I am just a commuter that is why i am looking for ways to contribute more.
                  Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 22:31.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                    I tried to do a 1-sec track of our "New" public market's roads in between buildings, but the signal may have been bouncing around all over the place that's why my tracks look like they were made by Jackie Chan in Drunken Master .

Is there anything we can do in such situations, so that the tracks can be put in our map? Shall I just submit the jagged tracks and then just include notes on how they should be drawn, especially when they are supposed to be straight roads?
                    Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 22:26.

Comment

Originally posted by nielsensalunga View Post
                      I am very sorry to offend you. I am just a commuter that is why i am looking for ways to contribute more.
                      no offense taken sir. i am glad you wanted to contribute more. i just shared to you what i have read on one of the posts regarding against copying from other map/forums and also not being copied by others. its far more enjoyable to contribute data we personally made, much more rewarding when we get the contributors map. you will definitely enjoy it. and maybe, those not yet found on 1.09 will be found on v1.10. pls don't stop contributing.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                        I tried to do a 1-sec track of our "New" public market's roads in between buildings, but the signal may have been bouncing around all over the place that's why my tracks look like they were made by Jackie Chan in Drunken Master .

Is there anything we can do in such situations, so that the tracks can be put in our map? Shall I just submit the jagged tracks and then just include notes on how they should be drawn, especially when they are supposed to be straight roads?
                        A description on how to draw the track will suffice. Or you can manually trace in mapsource using the track draw tool to straighten out the tracks. At least you have a raw tracklog as a basis. Then you can remove the recorded tracks after tracing. Any better idea, please post here.

Comment

Please add. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, pokz. I didn't realize that that is allowed. Thanks!

Now for the rest of the Pamp. River Control spanning San Luis and San Simon (should fit into my first River control upload).

The road from Candaba to San Luis was tattered with uneven wheel-scraped canals! The 15-minute trip became a 45-minute one. Oh, the things I do now for roadguide.ph!
                            Last edited by woohoo; 12-29-2009, 23:56.

Comment

Pinamalayan, Bongabong and Roxas Tracks

Revised Tracks Of Pinamalayan, Additional Tracks of Bongabong, and Partial tracks of Roxas. Thanks
                              Last edited by empty_2009; 12-31-2009, 00:21.

Comment

Roads traced from GE

Some of the roads were traced. Some of the roads I drove. Sibonga, Cebu.
                                Experiencia Docet

Comment

Working...
                                X