This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masbate waypoints

Here are Masbate waypoints with gov't offices symbols edited.

Comment

Masbate waypoints

Here are Masbate waypoints with gov't offices' symbols edited.

Comment

Originally posted by avdbonic View Post
        Here are Masbate waypoints with gov't offices' symbols edited.
        Distance from road is ok. Only thing not good are waypoints that are overlapping one another. Please separate them and re-upload.

Comment

Originally posted by avdbonic View Post
          Could you please check again that the waypoints you are seeing are mine because there are previous waypoints in Masbate that were way off the road but are not mine. Thanks.
          hello sir avdbonic. yup. it is on your waypoints list.
          9 lucky - 6 m, DBP@rosero 5m, land bank@quezon 5m, m lhuiller@quezon 5m,
          madel's pharmacy 6m, etc. and most are on 7m although its ok with sir pokz.
          i hope to be able to come back to masbate. will pm you as i also stayed in masbate before.

Comment

Masbate waypoints

Here are Masbate waypoints with no overlapping symbols. There two waypoints that are in tracks not yet in the map.

Comment

Masbate waypoints

Sorry. The post above are not final yet. I'll upload later. doki, did you work here or are from here?
              Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 22:28.

Comment

Masbate waypoints

Here are Masbate waypoints. Hope this is right this time.

Comment

corrected way points

hello sir Allan
                  I shall upload the individual Tracks?again
                  these have partly arisen before Selective Availability was switched off

thank you for the nice wishes, I actually have holidays and this will be allowed to spend in your beautiful country.
                  Perhaps I will record a couple of journeys with my GPS

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                  hi sir axe,

@attachment #1-the distance of some of your waypoint are not of the standard 25-30feet or 8-10 meter away from the center of the street.
                  while other waypont that are in the middle of a blank space, we need you to do this:
                  P. Waypoints along tracks not yet existing in the map

To avoid confusion whether a waypoint that was uploaded is located along a non-existing track in the current map version, please include the raw track along with the waypoints combined in one file only. The tracks will be used as reference only and will ensure that indeed the waypoints positioning are up to standard. If no track was recorded (waypoints only), then please indicate in the comment field by putting "no tracks" or "tracks missing".

Please note though that you still have to upload the raw tracks separately (without the waypoints) in the tracks thread for them to be included in the next map version.

i'll leave the 2nd attachment for the mods to comment

thanks and happy holidays
                  Last edited by Axe; 12-29-2009, 06:15.

Comment

updated waypoints(Taytay, Rizal)

thanks for reviewing the attached file (149 waypoints).

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post

BTW... nice sets of GPS you got there
                      Oops! Forgot to update my profle. Already sold the Summit and the Vista. Am now trying to figure out what best Nuvi to buy with a budget of only 18K.

Comment

Originally posted by Axe View Post
                        hello sir Allan
                        I shall upload the individual Tracks?again
                        these have partly arisen before Selective Availability was switched off

thank you for the nice wishes, I actually have holidays and this will be allowed to spend in your beautiful country.
                        Perhaps I will record a couple of journeys with my GPS
                        allan?

Originally posted by bushido View Post
                        Oops! Forgot to update my profle. Already sold the Summit and the Vista. Am now trying to figure out what best Nuvi to buy with a budget of only 18K.
                        better buy it in the US, they're having a mega sale right now.(you'll get better value for your money) then load it with the FREE map here.
                        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Pinamalayan TP Additional Waypoints

Additional Waypoints of Pinamalayan

Comment

Contribution Points

Hi guys. How many contributions will it take to have the unlocked map? is there a pointing system?

Comment

Originally posted by empty_2009 View Post
                              hello sir. pls edit your tracks to remove overlapping tracks. transfer your post to tracks thread. you may use the track tools to erase, divide or join the tracks you made. then upload it on the tracks thread. you may have accidentally uploaded it here on waypoints thread.

Comment

Originally posted by empty_2009 View Post
                                hi sir empty,

please upload this to the tracks upload thread as this thread is only for waypoints only

thanks and happy holidays
                                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                                X