• Show
Clear All

re posting ne pacific mall shops

NE Shops. Re posted
    Attached Files

Comment

Additional Waypoints around Makati Part 110-2

Kuya Pokz,
      Pls add. A lot of them are corrections with corresponding delete file uploaded in correction thread.
      Thanks.
      Attached Files
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Pokz,

Manila waypoints... uploaded the corresponding delete file in the waypoints corrections thread.
        Attached Files

Comment

Davao waypoints

This my 1st upload. Hope to contribute more in the future!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fastblu View Post
            This my 1st upload. Hope to contribute more in the future!

hi sir fastblu,

your waypoints are very far from the street, while some are on the street line
            please read the waypoint standard here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761
            for proper marking of waypoint.
            and also read the FAQ inside the "how to" section

edit and repost please

thanks and Merry X'mas
            Last edited by hbt; 12-22-2009, 21:57.
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Reposting of edited waypoints

I hope i did better this time hehe. Thanks hbt for the guidance.
              Attached Files

Comment

corrected waypoints
                Attached Files
                i love to eat and drink..see you all at jayjs inasal

Comment

3/F North Edsa the Block

Waypoints of 3/F Shops in SM North Edsa the Block
                  Attached Files

Comment

South Cebu Waypoints to Argao

heres my 1st contribution
                    South Cebu waypoints to Argao
                    Attached Files

Comment

I hope i did better this time hehe. Thanks hbt for the guidance.
                      hello sir fastblu. if i may help you. here are some points from your upload.
                      1. pls take note of proper assignment of symbols. you used a symbol for residence for a school waypoint. here's a link to help you.
                      http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2

2. your meatshop is too far from the road. or is there a road towards the waypoint?

P. Waypoints along tracks not yet existing in the map

To avoid confusion whether a waypoint that was uploaded is located along a non-existing track in the current map version, please include the raw track along with the waypoints combined in one file only. The tracks will be used as reference only and will ensure that indeed the waypoints positioning are up to standard. If no track was recorded (waypoints only), then please indicate in the comment field by putting "no tracks" or "tracks missing".

3. some of the waypoints are still not within the 8-10m (25-30ft) standard.
                      4. pls re-check your waypoints for double entries unless there are really 2 Bo's coffee shops in 1 street.
                      i hope this may be of help to you.

Comment

Bikezilla Bike Shop
                        Attached Files
                        i love to eat and drink..see you all at jayjs inasal

Comment

Originally posted by toyger View Post
                          heres my 1st contribution
                          South Cebu waypoints to Argao
                          hello sir toyger.
                          1. please place your waypoints at a distance of 8 to 10 meters (25 to 30 ft) perpendicular from the center of the road.

2. pertaining to the municipal hall and other surrounding waypoints. pls include the raw track for reference purpose only. but don't forget to upload the track on the tracks thread for it to be included on the 1.10 version.

P. Waypoints along tracks not yet existing in the map

To avoid confusion whether a waypoint that was uploaded is located along a non-existing track in the current map version, please include the raw track along with the waypoints combined in one file only. The tracks will be used as reference only and will ensure that indeed the waypoints positioning are up to standard. If no track was recorded (waypoints only), then please indicate in the comment field by putting "no tracks" or "tracks missing".

3. pls take note of carefully typing the name as this will be the same name that will be uploaded. (pls check your south general hospital)

i hope i was able to help you. pls check the link below to guide you more on your next upload.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2
                          http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....65&postcount=3

Comment

Thanks doki! My Mapsource shows 2 maps. A 1.09 demo version and a Philippines routable 5.17. Which one should i use. I'm confused. Pls help.
                            Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 22:47.

Comment

Thanks doki! My Mapsource shows 2 maps. A 1.09 demo version and a Philippines routable 5.17. Which one should i use. I'm confused. Pls help.
                              pls use the 1.09 demo map when editing waypoints before uploading them since that is the most recent one we have now. once you become contibutor, you will be given an unlock code so you may be able to use it on your device and will definitely enjoy its use. the routable 5.17 is an older version which you may upload on your device and use on recording waypoints and tracks. but once you transfer it on your computer, please use the 1.09 demo version to check if there were already previous entries. please delete already existing tracks and waypoints to avoid double entires.
                              Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 22:48.

Comment

South Cebu Waypoints

Thanks for the assist.

Hope this is ok na.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X