Hi Jan,

Bontoc R-13Oct2009.gpx
    See FAQ for Newbies below
    Click Here

Comment

underpass?

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
      that is why...
      there is a ramp going up to recto now in 107.
      Sir i am using the 1.07c full version. Is it the the right map?

if your coming from A. Mendoza the is a side street going to recto. you don't have to pass the underpass.
      but if your coming from Lerma you are obligated to go underpass and there is no ramp going to recto.
      Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

Kuya new tracks in mp format...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tomgotan View Post
          Sir i am using the 1.07c full version. Is it the the right map?

if your coming from A. Mendoza the is a side street going to recto. you don't have to pass the underpass.
          but if your coming from Lerma you are obligated to go underpass and there is no ramp going to recto.
          hi tom.
          you got right map. 107c is our latest.
          pls post correction on this in "track and routing correction" thread.
          1. pls indicate start and end of underpass so type of road can be changed to dotted lines.
          2. put a waypoint on the side street and indicate that it should not be routable from Lerma. or extend side street towards AMendoza.
          if you have time, pls check also the other side streets if routing is correct, i.e going down from recto towards lerma, going up from quiapo towards recto-morayta, going down from recto-avenida to quiapo.
          tia.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

The updated and consolidated file is here:

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....0&postcount=38
            Last edited by balongbalong; 10-15-2009, 17:13.

Comment

Originally posted by balongbalong View Post
              New tracks in Corinthians:
              Hi balongbalong. Please combine your tracks so you upload only one file. To combine the tracks, just copy/paste the contents of your files into one file. Also i'm a bit confused with your upload as one track seems to mention a new name of a road (New Corinthians Clubhouse rd vs Susana Paterno) and "correct Cesar Legaspi". Please indicate if the former is a correction and upload in the track corrections thread or new//old name thread whichever is applicable. For the latter, no need to put "correct" as there is no existing road in that area. Please try to edit your tracks as well by connecting it to existing roads to the best of your knowledge. This will eliminate guesswork if ever the tracks you uploaded will be linked to the existing roads. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                hi tom.
                you got right map. 107c is our latest.
                pls post correction on this in "track and routing correction" thread.
                1. pls indicate start and end of underpass so type of road can be changed to dotted lines.
                2. put a waypoint on the side street and indicate that it should not be routable from Lerma. or extend side street towards AMendoza.
                if you have time, pls check also the other side streets if routing is correct, i.e going down from recto towards lerma, going up from quiapo towards recto-morayta, going down from recto-avenida to quiapo.
                tia.
                Sir Reiji0463,
                1) I did post it before at the track and routing correction thread. need to resubmit?

2)and Sir Jan just want a screen shot. So it took me time to post a screen shot bec. my motherboard brokedown. and i can not find the previous thread message anymore so i post it here.

3) can i just make a track from mapsource and submit it? becuse i never use the side street since it is always traffic. (jeepney sometimes use it as their terminal).

4) just like to ask how to check if my map From GPS is contribution or standard map. Bec Sir Jan told me that i am still using the standard. My mapsource is 107c. But the GPS is???
                Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

hi, we have this namria map sheets of iloilo. i saw that the roads in 1.07 are not that detailed, so i digitized (some of) the roads. will upload the others soon.

i also uploaded a correction of the lapuz road, 1.07's road is a few hundred meters off.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ldbarua View Post
                    hi, we have this namria map sheets of iloilo. i saw that the roads in 1.07 are not that detailed, so i digitized (some of) the roads. will upload the others soon.

i also uploaded a correction of the lapuz road, 1.07's road is a few hundred meters off.
                    do not.
                    i repeat do not trust namria data.
                    and do not upload data coming from it as it horrendously wrong in most places.

gps tracks preferred
                    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Sir Reiji0463,

3) can i just make a track from mapsource and submit it? becuse i never use the side street since it is always traffic. (jeepney sometimes use it as their terminal).

4) just like to ask how to check if my map From GPS is contribution or standard map. Bec Sir Jan told me that i am still using the standard. My mapsource is 107c. But the GPS is???
                      3. yes

4. did you send the 107 with mapsource to your gps? because the screenshot of your gps is with standard map...
                      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Roads traced from GE-Hilongos, Leyte

Hi Jan,

Hilongos R Part1-14Oct2009.gpx
                        Click Here

Comment

Hi Guys,

This is a new route from Tandang Sora up to TM Kalaw of tierra pura. Kindly check and also give comment if I did the right thing.

thanks and regards,

Jerome
                          Attached Files
                          *** Ohhh it's the one and only SioKoy!!! ***

Comment

Roads traced from GE-Hilongos, Leyte

Hi Jan,

Hilongos R Part2-14Oct2009.gpx
                            Click Here

Comment

Hi guys,

This route is the continuation of Sarimanok street going to Tierra Pura Homes Phase 6 entrance gate. I will send the route of the whole subdivision once I finished recording the per second track.

regards,

Jerome
                              Attached Files
                              *** Ohhh it's the one and only SioKoy!!! ***

Comment

1) I did post it before at the track and routing correction thread. need to resubmit?
                                hi tom.
                                heres your post:
                                http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...8&postcount=79
                                its included in archived threads.
                                i dont think this will do. what we need is a mark (waypoint) of start and ends of underpass. see sir jan's reply below.

2)and Sir Jan just want a screen shot. So it took me time to post a screen shot bec. my motherboard brokedown. and i can not find the previous thread message anymore so i post it here.
                                heres post of sir jan:
                                http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...8&postcount=80
                                he wants screenshot + clear mark of where the underpass start and ends.
                                waypoint will do as a mark.

yes. just extend the side street towards a.mendoza.

its easy. compare a certain area on standard map and 107c in mapsource, note the difference then check it in your nuvi.
                                Last edited by Reiji; 10-14-2009, 22:05. Reason: correction
                                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
                                X