X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay... last try

i think this is okay.
    dont get mad, comment please
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      okay... last try

i think this is okay.
      dont get mad, comment please

no comment
      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Sir Jan,

here it is Sexmoan, Guagua, Lubao

Comment

hi jan,

been busy these past few days.

hpe i still get it right. comment please
          Attached Files
          Last edited by hbt; 10-13-2009, 09:38. Reason: remove the word road
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

Comment

Sir Jan,

This is Bacolor/ Minalin in Pampanga with fishpen polys but with new poly standard set by Sir Reiji fishpens can be deleted. but going this area you can hardly see the river as it is dominated by a sea of fishpens making land forms look like an island.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
              hi jan,

been busy these past few days.

hpe i still get it right. comment please

Hello HBT,

We'll have to wait for Jan's approval on this... But. I'll have to point out the there is a kink on the solitary green node on the left side of the map. Otherwise, looks ok

Very often, there is no replacement for ocular inspection. Zoom in closer on the green node, you'll see the kink.

This will show on the map, the point of intersection will be distorted. Be careful when submitting tracks with routing graph, Jan cannot physically check every single node for all contributions, very time consuming.

One more thing, delete the label road please. It's a duplication of the "type" because an unnamed road will be displayed as the road "type" on the upper screen of the gpsr. e.g. " Driving on Road " for 0x00 , " Driving on Unpaved road " for 0x0a.

@Jan,

Boss, I think we need to define what type to use for certain classes of road to standardize all contributions. Makes life easy... :sly:
              I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Originally posted by elkabong View Post
                Sir Jan,

This is Bacolor/ Minalin in Pampanga with fishpen polys but with new poly standard set by Sir Reiji fishpens can be deleted. but going this area you can hardly see the river as it is dominated by a sea of fishpens making land forms look like an island.
                Nice file Elk. Please rename na lang fish pen to fishpond. Fish pen are cages installed in lakes and seas. Fishponds are natural or excavated pools where you can culture fish.

Guys, maybe we can follow jonatle's style of type for fishponds? He used Intermittent Water. Looks good and is a nice way to differentiate ponds from rivers and creeks that feed water to the ponds.
                I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Originally posted by Tofu View Post
                  Nice file Elk. Please rename na lang fish pen to fishpond. Fish pen are cages installed in lakes and seas. Fishponds are natural or excavated pools where you can culture fish.

Guys, maybe we can follow jonatle's style of type for fishponds? He used Intermittent Water. Looks good and is a nice way to differentiate ponds from rivers and creeks that feed water to the ponds.
                  your right Tufo the map looks a lot better

@Sir Jan this upload is Guagua_Lubao and Bacolor Minalin map Merged and edited as per Tufo .
                  Attached Files

Comment

hi jan,

more cavite trace
                    Attached Files
                    - Bruce Lee

Comment

Sir Jan,

Town of Floridablanca in Pampanga
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X