• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan,

Alternate Track Going to Puregold Shaw Covered Parking

Comment

hi jan,

tierra nevada, cavite
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Roads traced from GE-Batuan, Masbate

Hi Jan,

See FAQ for Newbies below
        Click Here

Comment

Roads traced from GE-Masbate, Masbate

Hi Jan,

Click Here

Comment

Here are two tracks leading to Cebu Ayala Center at The Terraces area. I hope the screenshots explains everything.
            Last edited by Xotech; 09-22-2009, 20:29.

Comment

Roads traced from GE-San Fernando, Masbate

Hi Jan,

Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Xotech View Post
                Here are two tracks leading to Cebu Ayala Center at The Terraces area. I hope the screenshots explains everything.
                Hi Xotech. You can combine your two track files together to simplify the upload, and at the same time, since these two tracks are in the same area, give us a better picture overall of the tracks you uploaded. Having said that and after combining your two tracks, is "The Terraces" a roadway or a footpath? It crosses over to the line of existing POIs that are inside the building (Ayala mall) line. Please clarify because the screenshots didn't explain anything... TIA

Comment

Hi Borgie,
                  The reason why I send those tracks is because I found out that in The Demo Map, those POI's along Mindanao Ave are out of way. They are located actually south west of Biliran road, and that is why I made a track of Biliran road which is not in the Demo Map. With regards to The Terraces it is a roadway going to the entrance of The Terraces so that the navigator will not send you on the Biliran road which had an obstruction going to The Terraces entrance. I will try to make a track on The Terraces building so that I can upload it as a polygon. In this way you can have a better picture on the situation. I'll just PM you if I've uploaded the polygon.
                  Last edited by Xotech; 09-22-2009, 23:11.

Comment

Some minor additions around the place

Some minor additions and one link in Kabankalan that is named same as the correction for the existing bit.
                    Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Originally posted by Xotech View Post
                      Hi Borgie,
                      The reason why I send those tracks is because I found out that in The Demo Map, those POI's along Mindanao Ave are out of way. They are located actually south west of Biliran road, and that is why I made a track of Biliran road which is not in the Demo Map. With regards to The Terraces it is a roadway going to the entrance of The Terraces so that the navigator will not send you on the Biliran road which had an obstruction going to The Terraces entrance. I will try to make a track on The Terraces building so that I can upload it as a polygon. In this way you can have a better picture on the situation. I'll just PM you if I've uploaded the polygon.
                      Okay, that clears things up a bit. If you can edit and straighten your tracks in mapsource to connect to existing roads and reflect the actual lay of the road, it would be better. TIA

Comment

hi jan,

cavite tracks

corner of aguinaldo and governors
                        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Leyte Ver.3

Hi Jan!

Any chance to include this tracks as routable? When is it time for the next version? More will hopefuly come from me. Have I reach the minimum required contributions?

Comment

Roads traced from GE-Uson, Masbate

Hi Jan,

Click Here

Comment

Roads traced from GE-Masbate, Masbate

Hi Jan,

Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                                Okay, that clears things up a bit. If you can edit and straighten your tracks in mapsource to connect to existing roads and reflect the actual lay of the road, it would be better. TIA
                                Hi Borgie, here is the straighten tracks in mapsource. And attached also is the screenshot of the tracks that I made this morning on the perimeter of The Terraces building together with the perimeter of the The Terraces Parking Building nearby. So there's a lot to be corrected with regards to the POI's which is outside The Terraces building. Hope you see the real picture now.

Comment

Working...
                                X