This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload your waypoints here for version 1.07 part 9

Please only waypoints. corrections or tracks that are posted here will not make it in the final 1.07 version.

please make sure that you assigned the correct symbol to the waypoints. unknown symbols will not make it to the map...

if you want to include the address of the poi, do it as follows: mypoi@streetname
    example: Jollibee@Makati Ave housenumber if any you put behind the streetname. Jollibee@Jupiter cor Makati Ave222 (example only)

if you want to include the telephone number of the poi, do it as follows: mypoi#02888888888

if you want to include both: Jollibee@Makati Ave#0288888888 (or whatever the correct address and phone is)

or alternative put the address between brackets Jollibee(Makati Ave)

Please put all your explanation in your gdb file or on the accompanying screenshot ( i do not check the text while integrating the data, i only check the attachments... If it's not in the attachment, i don't get to see it).
    Please if you use a screenshot name it the same as the gdb file.
    Pasensya na, i'm sure we'll get this streamlined sooner or later...

Please verify your waypoints against the 1.06 demo map. Thanks in advance

*Further to the original note of Jan above, please also ensure that your waypoints are in their proper location with regard to the road. In moving waypoints in mapsource, ensure that you are on maximum zoom (80 ft. or 20m) to ensure accuracy in placement of waypoints. Waypoints in the middle of the road are automatically deleted as we don't have a crystal ball to know it's actual position. Please also check for double entries and assign the proper symbols if possible. Thanks.

To further improve the usability of our POIs, if possible please include the address and telephone numbers of Hospitals and Police Stations (including the correct name of the station). This will greatly help us in maximizing the use of the "Where Am I" function of our gps.
    Last edited by pokz; 07-18-2009, 21:48.

Ynares Sports Arena, Pasig
    Attached Files

Comment

New Waypoints_06 July 09.gdb

A few new waypoints
      Attached Files
      Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Originally posted by markyap
        http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....2&postcount=74

@borgie: do i need to repost the 70 waypoints? or ok na yon, kaw nalang?

btw heres another new set of 88 cebu waypoints (my second major contribution). triple checked the spellings na hehe. hope walang nakalusot

The waypoints were already processed. No need to re-post.

Comment

Boracay Island Waypoints

Some waypoints taken during my boracay trip, not very much, since it did not have time to really map out the whole island, just the places I've been to. Also some waypoints along national highway going to Kalibo airport.
          Attached Files

Comment

sir jan and pokz,
            waypoints
            Attached Files
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

1. Barangay Guadalupe area
              Jollibee
              2. Ayala Center area
              Keppel Center
              3. Barangay Mabolo area
              Andok's Litson
              Attached Files

Comment

Additional waypoints
                Attached Files

Comment

Correct waypoints in Cebu City (Reference)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by warfab; 07-08-2009, 16:01.

Comment

Various waypoints.

Added the correct waypoint for DELETE_Petron_commerce_wrong_location.gdb submission.
                    Attached Files
                    SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

updated 88 cebu waypoints...please disregard my other 88 waypoint upload.tnx
                      Attached Files

Comment

hey jan and pokz,

more waypoints
                        Attached Files
                        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

HolyCross POI's

Few POI's in HolyCross Nova area

1. Nova Square
                          2. Springfield School of Novaliches
                          3. Mercury Drug Holycross
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by markyap View Post
                            updated 88 cebu waypoints...please disregard my other 88 waypoint upload.tnx
                            just making sure... when you say disregard, does it mean that the "other 88 waypoint upload" has not been unattached? If it wasn't, this might cause duplication, best to unattach that upload if you haven't done so already... TIA

Comment

D Fort waypoints
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X