This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload your waypoints here for version 1.10 part 2

Please only waypoints. Corrections or tracks that are posted here will not make it in the final 1.10 version.

Please be guided by our Waypoints Standard in preparing your waypoints.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761

Thank you very much.

Waypoints in Trece Martires City

Some waypoints in Trece Martires City. Need inputs

Comment

I have removed the city names from the waypoints for replacement of this post:
      http://roadguide.ph/forums/attachmen...9&d=1260009065

Comment

I have removed the city names from these waypoints for contribution

Comment

Here are the Waypoints of the shops at G/F Sm North Edsa The Block for contribution!

Comment

Zafra@Alabang-Zapote Rd
            SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

General Trias Waypoints

Hi,
              Some waypoints in General Trias Cavite
              Last edited by asli750; 12-07-2009, 07:53. Reason: attachment missing

Comment

Originally posted by asli750
                Hi,
                Originally posted by asli750 View Post
                Hi,
                Originally posted by asli750
                Corrected Waltermart General Trias Location
                Hi asli750. Please review the waypoint standards regarding correction waypoints http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761:

C. Corrected waypoints

To avoid confusion on my part, when uploading a waypoint that is a correction of an existing one, please include in the comment field the word "correct". It will automatically inform me that...

a. This is the correct waypoint after comparing with the demo map
                b. A delete file for the wrong waypoint is uploaded in the waypoints correction thread
                c. That I will delete the adjacent similar/duplicate waypoint in the absence of a delete file

This information will greatly help to speed up processing as it takes time to double check if there is a correction file that was uploaded. It will also remove guesswork in choosing what waypoint to retain if there is already an existing similar waypoint on the map. Thanks.

D. Name field / comment field in Mapsource

What to put in the name field

a. Correct name of waypoint
                b. Address, if known (using the @ symbol, include only the street number and name). Do not put the town/city name and province in the address, street names only please.
                c. Telephone number, if known using the # symbol. Please include only one telephone number per waypoint.

What to put in the comment field

a. Description of waypoint if it is an uncommon one (unfamiliar to most of us, no appropriate symbol, etc.)
                b. The word "correct" if a correction of existing waypoint in demo map. To be uploaded in the waypoints thread
                c. The word "wrong" if a deletion of existing points in demo map. To be uploaded in the waypoints corrections thread

Another thing - Please combine all your waypoints into 1 file (1 for new/corrected waypoints file or the ADD file, and 1 for the DELETE file) so you upload only one file for the appropriate thread. Makes it faster for us to check. And after you have edited your files and re-uploaded, please delete all your previous uploads to avoid duplication... TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                  Hi asli750. Please review the waypoint standards regarding correction waypoints http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=761:

What to put in the name field

b. Address, if known (using the @ symbol, include only the street number and name). Do not put the town/city name and province in the address, street names only please.
                  Question po, if a waypoint is along a provincial hwy in a certain town what should I use as address? For example ABC restaurant. Should I name it:

1. ABC@Provincial hwy, Town name or
                  2. ABC@Provincial hwy only

Thanks!

Comment

nueva ecija

some additional waypoints from Nueva Ecija

Comment

Question po, if a waypoint is along a provincial hwy in a certain town what should I use as address? For example ABC restaurant. Should I name it:

Thanks!
                      If the name of the road is Provincial highway, it's a program generated name much like rd, meaning, that road hasn't been identified/named yet. If you know the name of that road, please upload a name correction in the tracks correction thread and include that name in the label. If you don't know the name, don't include in the label "Provincial hwy", rather, put in the name of the barangay or purok where that POI is at. Example: ABC@Brgy. Bagong Silang or ABC@Purok Bagong Silang. No need to include the town name as this gets included automatically in the gps... TIA

Comment

Thanks!
                        ABC@Provincial Hwy
                        ABC@Provincial Hwy, Brgy Name

@Kuya Borgie
                        Provincial Hwy is generated automatically in track/road name. But to have it as a waypoint address, it should be included in the waypoint itself. Otherwise, "free maps from www.roadguide.ph" will show as address.
                        Last edited by pokz; 12-07-2009, 11:15.

Comment

HP Repair Center@Accelerando Bldg, Buendia Ave
                          SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                            ABC@Provincial Hwy
                            ABC@Provincial Hwy, Brgy Name

@Kuya Borgie
                            Provincial Hwy is generated automatically in track/road name. But to have it as a waypoint address, it should be included in the waypoint itself. Otherwise, "free maps from www.roadguide.ph" will show as address.
                            Mga Bro,
                            Naguguluhan na ako hehehe sorry ha newbie lang eh hehehe anyway so i-clear ko lang po. Pwede na po ganto:
                            ABC@Provincial Hwy, Brgy Manggahan
                            Di ko ata ma perfect ito hehehe patulong na lang mga sir dami ko pa kasi waypoint dito and cant add some more if mali ang naming ko TIA!

Comment

The waypoints to replace those for deletion in my other post:
                              http://roadguide.ph/forums/attachmen...1&d=1260179492

Comment

Working...
                              X