Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm just wondering how you made these tracks, was it freehand or with the 'track draw' tool? i noticed that there weren't any speed indicators on the properties for the paths you made. i need to know so i can do the same and maybe find an alternate method in submitting my tracks as well. I really got tired of GoogleEarth tracing, and it's not really practical for me to drive the routes for submission. If that's what you did to produce these very detailed tracks, kudos to you.
    that was traced on google earth and converted to gpx thru gps babel.

Comment

Angat, Bulacan and Vicinity Tracks Only

These are actual tracks created by Garmin XT within the Angat, Bulacan area and vicinity which is written during my trip to LTO San Rafael.
      Attached Files
      ░░ N70º 14.821 E22º 20.847 ░░

Comment

Some (dirty sorry) tracks on UPLB/IRRI campus
        Attached Files

Comment

I have'nt been able to upload tracks for sometime now because i keep getting the same error. It all started when i enabled the easter egg log, when i try to receive from device, i get an error message. I need help! Jan? attached, is an error log. thnx
          Attached Files
          Last edited by paullex; 05-31-2009, 01:29.

Comment

Originally posted by paullex View Post
            I have'nt been able to upload tracks for sometime now because i keep getting the same error. It all started when i enabled the easter egg log, when i try to receive from device, i get an error message. I need help! Jan? attached, is an error log. thnx
            Have you tried using wNutrak to extract your logs?

Comment

Originally posted by paullex View Post
              Originally posted by pokz View Post
              Have you tried using wNutrak to extract your logs?
              wNutrak can be found on this post:
              http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...6&postcount=15
              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

pulong yantok, angat, bulacan

hello,
                Road trekking tracks created on garmin mobile xt, uploaded and edited today.
                kopyo321
                Attached Files
                ░░ N70º 14.821 E22º 20.847 ░░

Comment

forest hills avenue

Hi Jan,

This is my first track contribution. Is this file recorded as one second tracking?

Thnx.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Tracks to Jaen Municipal Hall
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by abit View Post
                      Hi Jan,

This is my first track contribution. Is this file recorded as one second tracking?

Thnx.
                      To check if track has 1-sec interval, double click to see track properties, check "leg time", it should show 1 sec (0:00:01) for each leg.
                      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Motorbike archive tracks May 2009

Hi Jan, after a other long journey to the Philippines again I send you all my archive logs. As it seems they are not yet in 1.06. Hope you can use this contribution again ;-)

(tracks May 2009 part 1 and 2)

Jaithip
                        Attached Files

Comment

Waypoints May 2009

Jan, on my last journey I found some Hotels, Banks and other which I send you as waypoint.

Jaithip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Please upload your waypoints in this thread as this thread is for tracks only. TIA http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=589&page=8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately this thread you refer to is alreday closed. Can you please let me know where I can upload this few waypoints I've been? Tks in advance ;-)
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by jaithip; 06-03-2009, 20:20. Reason: Gave notice that contribution uploaded in wrong thread

Comment

bike trail, cebu

heres my share of bike trail: busay-malubog-talamban & busay-baugo-talamban
                            Attached Files

Comment

hi jan,

south forbes tracks
                              Attached Files
                              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Camarines, Quezon Tracks

New Tracks spanning from All over Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur and Quezon.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Dave_D; 06-01-2009, 17:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X