• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlog80 View Post
    hope this is correct. thanks
    Originally posted by hbt View Post
    hi carlog,

brief comments:
    1. remove your personal waypoint like home
    2. separate new waypoint and waypoint correction and renaming of tracks name then upload in the proper thread(this thread is for new waypoint only, there is a thread for waypoint correction)
    3. what is "coordinates","Global Guts"?
    4. S & R is already there in our map

so far thats it... doki will come along and guide you further

thanks and God Bless
    hi sir carlog,
    thank you for contributing. in addition to master hbt's suggestions, here's mine:
    1. pls remove non-specific waypoints like 004, 005, and 006
    2. British School Manila already exists on the map. i think it is placed on the school entrance. however, if you think it is wrongly placed, pls submit correction. pls be guided by this link CLICK HERE
    3. other waypoints already on the map: bun on the run, robinson's manila, S and R, South Supermarket. again, if you think it is wrongly placed, pls submit correction. pls be guided by the said link
    4. pls include description on comment field on the following waypoints: mango, white hat, cibo, cyma (pls give description if food establishment is seafood, barbecue, grill, etc)
    5. read master's hbt's comments.

i will delete your attachment to save server space and to prevent duplicates. pls edit and re-upload as per advise. thanks very much.

Comment

My contributions for today
      Attached Files

Comment

police contact details and some banks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Waypoints.
          Attached Files

Comment

Waypoints (152) contributions in Luzon and Visayas

Attached are my 152 waypoints contributions in various parts in Luzon and Visayas.

Thanks.
            Attached Files

Comment

Waypoint contribution 46
              Attached Files

Comment

IGACOS waypoints

hi doki,

IGACOS means Island Garden City Of Samal.
                40+ waypoints included.

sam
                Attached Files

Comment

IGACOS waypoints

hi doki,

pls ignore waypoint 66, i cant read the text written by my assistant. hehe.
                  i'll reupload that waypoint. tia

sam
                  Attached Files

Comment

IGACOS waypoints

hi doki,

my last igacos waypoint file.

sam
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gene_s_david View Post
                      Attached are my 152 waypoints contributions in various parts in Luzon and Visayas.

Thanks.
                      i'm sorry sir, but i cannot process this upload. more than 50 waypoints cannot be included.

pls re-check your file and separate the roadnames, from polygon names, from waypoints and upload to respective threads.

pls allow me to verify some of the waypoints:
                      1.may i verify if you are really uploading Shagri-la Edsa Plaza Hotel in Roxas Blvd beside Traders?
                      2. may i verify how you marked robinson's? because you marked it at the exact opposite side of the fuente osmeƱa rotonda where it is actually placed. pls re-check, you will see that there is even a polygon existing for robinson's
                      3. pls take time to re-check your spelling. Ex is VICO which i think should be VECO
                      4. some waypoints are already existing like subic chapel (pls re-check your file as you will see more pa that are already existing)
                      5. may i verify location iloilo provincial capitol, there is already existing one on the map, but you marked it on the other side of the road. pls re-check sir if your location is the correct one. you can even verify it with google earth
                      6. pls upload city points or city point correction at city point thread.
                      7. pls review waypoint standards on proper naming of waypoints. It should be McDonald's and not McDo.
                      8. pls re-check file as you have a waypoint with no name but placed only a "dot" in the name
                      9. Pls re-check your Jollibee waypoint@Gen Maxilom Ave. i think that waypoint should be placed in the rain tree mall polygon directly across caltex
                      10. i'm sorry sir, but i also cannot include Room 3315@Crown regency if it is really just a room number.

there are more in your file that needs re-checking. pls use v1.13f as reference and pls zoom in and out to see if there is same poi/waypoint existing.

pls re-check your file sir. and pls re-check location. then re-upload. thanks.

Comment

Doki,

Calamba, Laguna waypoints
                        Attached Files

Comment

Some waypoints in congressional ave. Qc

here are my waypoints contribution found along congressional ave.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by targa215 View Post
                            here are my waypoints contribution found along congressional ave.

Comment

Some waypoints in QC

Here are some waypoints saved while going around Metro Manila.

Doki,

Great, finally did it right.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by targa215 View Post
                                Here are some waypoints saved while going around Metro Manila.

Doki,

Great, finally did it right.
                                you are getting the hang of it.
                                for this upload, let me ask and suggest a few:
                                1. what is BPI/Ms Insurance? is it a BPI bank and MS insurance in 1 building?
                                2. land bank POI already exists about 90 meters north of yours? is your waypoint the correct/accurate one? if confident in the accuracy, pls put the word "correct" in comment field. and submit delete waypoint in waypoint corrections thread.
                                3. also remove the "dots" after the "@" sign as indicated in Section D.4 in waypoint standards. example, you have Araneta Security Ofc@Gen. Roxas Ave.
                                the recommended way is Araneta Security Ofc@Gen Roxas Ave

Comment

Working...
                                X