• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoints for deletion for:
    Puerto Princesa City, Palawan (5300)
    Metro Manila
    Attached Files
    ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

waypoint correction
      Attached Files
      got a question? google it or do a forum search.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
        you better attached your tracks in your waypoint file so doki can easily refer to it when processing your waypoints.
        Originally posted by doki View Post
        pls include tracks in 1 file with the waypoints to serve as reference.
        yup, this is what i did in the attached "plaza pacita area.gdb" file on my previous post. i included the tracks along with correct location of the waypoints plus other remarks with regards to the incorrect road(s).

then do as the standard says to use the comment field for explanation. you can simply put it behind mcdo and cowboy grill and put on comment field "waypoint marked on its entrance, no tracks recorded"
        then i will retain the waypoint as it is placed, and will not alter it as per standard. and no questions will be asked.
        noted.

just got the contributors map so i updated the waypoints accordingly.

then pls edit it to prevent overlapping waypoints. no need to make then on top of each other, else, it will be difficult to view in the map.

and lastly, waypoints for delete/corrections correctly submitted here but those correct waypoints should be submitted at waypoints thread.
        noted and done also. been trying to abide by the guidelines since day 1. waypoints, tracks, etc. that where include in my previous post where added only for reference.

i'm sorry if my previous post included attachments w/c contained data that wasn't in accordance with this thread. i meant it as for reference with regards to your questions.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by legtu; 05-08-2010, 07:01.
        got a question? google it or do a forum search.

Comment

sir doki,

mulltiple enrty, Labangan Bridge
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
            kuya doki,
            pls change "Santis" to "Santi's Delicatessen"
            thanks.
            ok kuya

Comment

Originally posted by attydenden View Post
              2 additional waypoints. An auto aircon repair shop in QC and Jollibee Macro, Cainta.
              hi. i have moved your post to waypoints thread. this is waypoints corrections thread.

Comment

Originally posted by legtu View Post

just got the contributors map so i updated the waypoints accordingly.
                congratulations. enjoy the map sir.
                Last edited by doki; 05-09-2010, 01:08.

Comment

Working...
                X