X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete Double Post
    Attached Files
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - A.E.

Comment

Just updating the list. Keep them coming please.

Words that were so far changed from n to ñ.

Osmena
      Espana
      Pina
      Las Pinas
      Paranaque
      sto. nino
      santo nino
      dasmarinas
      leono st (in malabon)
      munoz
      dona (pronounced donya)
      tanong (prounounced tanyong)
      senora
      malacanang
      binan (laguna)
      penafrancia
      los banos

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
        Just updating the list. Keep them coming please.

Words that were so far changed from n to ñ.

Osmena
        Espana
        Pina
        Las Pinas
        Paranaque
        sto. nino
        santo nino
        dasmarinas
        leono st (in malabon)
        munoz
        dona (pronounced donya)
        tanong (prounounced tanyong)
        senora
        malacanang
        binan (laguna)
        penafrancia
        los banos
        bunao (pronounced boonyaw)

Comment

delete rumpa

Duplicate entry of rumpa waypoint. this one on the wrong side of the road.

Comment

Hello Sir pokz,
            Pls delete the following waypoints. Correct waypoints were submitted in the proper thraed. Thanks
            i love to eat and drink..see you all at jayjs inasal

Comment

delete Antipolo Waypoint 4

Hi Pokz,

Delete Antipolo Waypoints upload, corresponding corrected waypoints are uploaded in the proper thread.
              To think is easy. To act is difficult.
              To act as one thinks is the most difficult.

Comment

corrected wypts LU

some waypoint corrections

Comment

Originally posted by conzky View Post
                  some waypoint corrections
                  hello sir conzky. pls separate your correct waypoints from the wrong waypoints. make 2 separate files. upload the wrong waypoints for correction here and the file of correct waypoints one on the waypoints thread. if you have already uploaded the correct one on the waypoints thread (which i think you have already done), then just re-edit this one and remove the correct ones and retain only those that is either for deletion, renaming or for replacement of icon.

What to put in the comment field (with addition)

a. Description of waypoint if it is an uncommon one (unfamiliar to most of us, no appropriate symbol, etc.)
                  b. The word "correct" if a correction of existing waypoint in demo map. To be uploaded in the waypoints thread
                  c. The word "wrong" if a deletion of existing points in demo map. To be uploaded in the waypoints corrections thread
                  d. The word "tracks not yet existing/missing" or "no recorded tracks" when uploading a waypoint that is located along tracks not yet existing in the current map. To be uploaded in the waypoints thread

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                    hello sir conzky. pls separate your correct waypoints from the wrong waypoints. make 2 separate files. upload the wrong waypoints for correction here and the file of correct waypoints one on the waypoints thread. if you have already uploaded the correct one on the waypoints thread (which i think you have already done), then just re-edit this one and remove the correct ones and retain only those that is either for deletion, renaming or for replacement of icon.

a. Description of waypoint if it is an uncommon one (unfamiliar to most of us, no appropriate symbol, etc.)
                    b. The word "correct" if a correction of existing waypoint in demo map. To be uploaded in the waypoints thread
                    c. The word "wrong" if a deletion of existing points in demo map. To be uploaded in the waypoints corrections thread
                    d. The word "tracks not yet existing/missing" or "no recorded tracks" when uploading a waypoint that is located along tracks not yet existing in the current map. To be uploaded in the waypoints thread
                    hi sir. i got your point. however what i did was that in the waypoints file i edited and uploaded i didnt include any corrections anymore but simply add'l. waypoints. hence this upload for waypoints corrections. is this not ok?thanks.
                    Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 21:18.

Comment

hi sir. i got your point. however what i did was that in the waypoints file i edited and uploaded i didnt include any corrections anymore but simply add'l. waypoints. hence this upload for waypoints corrections. is this not ok?thanks.
                      yup. your correct waypoint on waypoints thread are ok. what i'm referring to is the waypoint corrections uploaded in this thread.
                      let me give you an example for Agoo church. on the waypoints name type DELETE Agoo Church. Then on the comment field type "wrong location" (which you have already done). Then do not include the waypoint agoo basilica on the same file since it is already the correct one. You will upload the correct waypoints as separate file on the waypoints thread.

pls read again the waypoints standard
                      http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2
                      http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....65&postcount=3

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                        yup. your correct waypoint on waypoints thread are ok. what i'm referring to is the waypoint corrections uploaded in this thread.
                        let me give you an example for Agoo church. on the waypoints name type DELETE Agoo Church. Then on the comment field type "wrong location" (which you have already done). Then do not include the waypoint agoo basilica on the same file since it is already the correct one. You will upload the correct waypoints as separate file on the waypoints thread.

pls read again the waypoints standard
                        http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2
                        http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....65&postcount=3
                        ok sir. can i just upload the correct waypoints as a separate file instead of integrating on my previous waypoints upload? with regard to agoo church i made 2 deletions because there are 2 wrong waypoints:1st agoo church is misplaced and named wrongly; 2nd agoo basilica of our lady charity is not in the correct distance and likewise wrongly named.fyi these two waypoints are one and the same.this is just to clarify the actions taken.thanks.
                        Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 21:18.

Comment

ok sir. can i just upload the correct waypoints as a separate file instead of integrating on my previous waypoints upload? with regard to agoo church i made 2 deletions because there are 2 wrong waypoints:1st agoo church is misplaced and named wrongly; 2nd agoo basilica of our lady charity is not in the correct distance and likewise wrongly named.fyi these two waypoints are one and the same.this is just to clarify the actions taken.thanks.
                          your most recent waypoint upload is already ok. just submit the correct agoo church name and icon as another upload at the waypoints thread. and also, no problem in your correction of the 2 icons if both of them are incorrect. then make a correct waypoint to be submitted at the waypoints thread. consolidate all correct waypoints in 1 file and also all those for correction in 1 file.

Comment

Hello Sir pokz,
                            Pls delete the following waypoints. Correct waypoints were submitted in the proper thread. Thanks
                            i love to eat and drink..see you all at jayjs inasal

Comment

delete and replace

Delete La veranda (already closed)
                              Replace icon of La pieta from marker to cemetery
                              Rename Icon of la pieta to la pieta cemetery

Comment

Originally posted by glenngso View Post
                                Delete La veranda (already closed)
                                Replace icon of La pieta from marker to cemetery
                                Rename Icon of la pieta to la pieta cemetery
                                hello sir glenngso,

pls separate your correct waypoints from the wrong waypoints. make 2 separate files. upload the wrong waypoints for correction here and the file of correct waypoints one on the waypoints thread. if you have already uploaded the correct one on the waypoints thread

Comment

Working...
                                X