X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conzky View Post
    i hope this will be considered

hi sir conzky,

please go thru the WAYPOINT STANDARD and FAQ inside the HOW TO thread.

your waypoints are beyond the waypoint standard of 25-30 feet or 8-10 meters away from the center of the street.

please edit and repost
    thanks and good day sir
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Waypoints for:

Tubao, La Union (2509)

NB: See attached tracks for the following waypoints:
      1. Saint Isidore the Farmer Parish Church
      2. Saint Albertus Magnus Academy
      3. Saint Isidore School
      Attached Files
      ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

Herewith some waypoints along the route between Manila and La Union.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I have earlier contributed around 60 waypoints from Negros Occ. area but I was asked to edit some of the waypoints. Here is the updated waypoints I have contributed earlier with the corrections made as per forum specifications. i have also added around 10 more waypoints from the same province.

Thanks!
          Jay
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ravewave View Post
            Hi, I have earlier contributed around 60 waypoints from Negros Occ. area but I was asked to edit some of the waypoints. Here is the updated waypoints I have contributed earlier with the corrections made as per forum specifications. i have also added around 10 more waypoints from the same province.

Thanks!
            Jay
            hello sir. i would suggest you re-check your distances as some are still at 5m and one is at 15m. and may i ask if there are 2 chicken houses and petron at lacson st? if only one, pls verify correct location as the other entries are found along lacson between the 24th and 25th while your entry is found along lacson between 25th and 26th. if your entry is the correct one, then pls upload a deletion file for the correction at the appropriate thread. this may also be applicable to st therese academy (already on map) and your entry st theresitas academy. if they are the same and your location is correct, then same as above.
            pls edit and repost. thank you sir.

Comment

waypoint along Meycauayan Camalig Road, Bulacan
              Attached Files
              Last edited by razorspells; 01-06-2010, 10:25. Reason: re-uploaded and corrected distance

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
                waypoint along Meycauayan Camalig Road, Bulacan

kuya,

8-10 meters please
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

sir hbt, I made the adjustments and I checked it with the distance tool 20m zoom and the waypoint is now at 9m within range of 8 to 10 meters perpendicular from the center of the road.

Re-uploaded it on the same post to avoid duplication...

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                  kuya,

8-10 meters please
                  Last edited by razorspells; 01-06-2010, 10:23.

Comment

waypoints along Matabungkay, Batangas
                    Attached Files

Comment

waypoint inside Solenad Nuvali, Sta Rosa Laguna
                      Attached Files

Comment

parking wp. delete file here - http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....5&postcount=75
                        Attached Files
                        no waypoint left unturned

Comment

first contribution

re uploading edited waypoints La Union

Comment

@ sir doki:

i still placed some wypoints that are already existing in the demo map for correction purposes because they are misplaced. thanks.
                            Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 21:36.

Comment

Originally posted by conzky View Post
                              re uploading edited waypoints La Union
                              hello sir conzky. still a few corrections
                              1. still.. go back to checking distances as some are still outside the preferred distance, some at 6m, some at 12m. (caltex, agoo kiddie special school, etc....).
                              2. what is waypoint 016?
                              3. pls include raw track (if possible) for waypoints like agoo west central school if it is situated in an area where there is no existing track on the map yet. but if there is no recorded track, pls indicate it on the comment field.
                              4. if agoo basilica(your waypoint) and agoo church (already on map) is the same, pls submit also a deletion file at waypoints corrections thread for agoo church to avoid duplication of waypoints. (this is if your uploaded waypoint is more accurate than the existing one)
                              5. naming of roads (rosario-pugo road) is to be submitted on "track and routing corrections thread" and not on the waypoints thread.

if i may suggest, pls carefully check each of your waypoints one-by-one checking distances using the distance/bearing tool.
                              i hope i was able to help you. pls edit and repost.
                              good day sir.
                              Last edited by doki; 01-06-2010, 23:39. Reason: added 4 - 5

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                                hello sir conzky. still a few corrections
                                1. still.. go back to checking distances as some are still outside the preferred distance, some at 6m, some at 12m. (caltex, agoo kiddie special school, etc....).
                                2. what is waypoint 016?
                                3. pls include raw track (if possible) for waypoints like agoo west central school if it is situated in an area where there is no existing track on the map yet. but if there is no recorded track, pls indicate it on the comment field.
                                copy sir. thanks.
                                Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 22:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X