This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokz View Post
    Please include the address in the name field using the correct syntax (poi@address). Barangay name should suffice as address in lieu of street name. No need to include town/city name. Please see this...http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2.
    Good Afternoon

Please disregard that sir pokz. The Judge was kind enough to point out that matter to me already... thanks to him i know better than yesterday... ^_^

Attached 4 waypoints including the corrected market location from earlier.

Thanks... ^_^
    Last edited by jpx3m; 08-30-2009, 17:48.

Comment

Originally posted by LyleCantalejo View Post
      I checked these waypoints with latest 1.07 demo. No duplication
      Thanks.
      Only FPIP waypoints were processed. Please read this...http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2, edit your waypoints and re-upload. Thanks.

Comment

Pavillon Mall Binan

Greetings Sir,
        Please find additional waypoints for Pavillon Mall to Mamplasan

Comment

corrections for the wapypoints i requested to be deleted from http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....5&postcount=18

Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by malamig View Post
            Greetings Sir,
            Please find additional waypoints for Pavillon Mall to Mamplasan
            Deleted National Bookstore as it is in the middle of the road. Please move to the side and re-upload. Please also ensure that only waypoints are included in the file. Remove the tracks. Thanks.

Comment

correcting honda alabang entrance

Comment

new foodie place

Comment

Originally posted by jpx3m View Post
                  corrections for the wapypoints i requested to be deleted from http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....5&postcount=18

Thank you very much!
                  Placement of waypoints are good. Just be consistent with the address. Barangay names are accepted, but town/city names are not. Otherwise, youre ok. Thanks and keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by jaysondin87 View Post
                    correcting honda alabang entrance
                    Originally posted by jaysondin87 View Post
                    new foodie place
                    please in the future combine several waypoints inone file. saves considerable time. (ours and yours) thanks in advance
                    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                      Placement of waypoints are good. Just be consistent with the address. Barangay names are accepted, but town/city names are not. Otherwise, youre ok. Thanks and keep it up.

Thanks sir pokz,

i know now how to clean using mapsource... the addresses are confusing because i don't know some the barangay names... example is the robinson;s supermarket, i dunno the barangay name in Pulilan...

i try to use barangay names whenever i know the name...(that's why i only contribute POI's in my area)... hopefully i can download the contributor map before POI's here run out... (you know the province, limited roads... lol)
                      Last edited by jpx3m; 08-30-2009, 22:07.

Comment

Thanks sir pokz,

i know now how to clean using mapsource... the addresses are confusing because i don't know some the barangay names... example is the robinson;s supermarket, i dunno the barangay name in Pulilan...

i try to use barangay names whenever i know the name... (that's why i only contribute POI's in my area)... hopefully i can download the contributor map before POI's here run out... (you know the province, limited roads... lol)
                        address is not mandatory.
                        if you know it, great. if you don't no big deal.
                        a correct point is way more important than an address

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          address is not mandatory.
                          if you know it, great. if you don't no big deal.
                          a correct point is way more important than an address
                          yes sir Jan,

i cross check my points using wikimapia, google maps and google earth before submitting... especially the corrections because most of them i pass very frequently... ^_^

Comment

yes sir Jan,

i cross check my points using wikimapia, google maps and google earth before submitting... especially the corrections because most of them i pass very frequently... ^_^
                            please do not use google earth or google maps to verify waypoints, especially not google earth as some tiles have a substantial offset...

use your gps first. then your local knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              please do not use google earth or google maps to verify waypoints, especially not google earth as some tiles have a substantial offset...

use your gps first. then your local knowledge
                              ok sir.. ill keep that in mind... anyway i really know the ones i submitted...

thanks for the tips... i never knew anything about gps before joining here... ^_^

Comment

ok sir.. ill keep that in mind... anyway i really know the ones i submitted...

thanks for the tips... i never knew anything about gps before joining here... ^_^
                                Don't worry, we all started like you do. To hasten up your learning, please read this...http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....39&postcount=2. Most of you questions will hopefully be answered there, including the google earth issue.

And Jan is correct, we are not making it compulsory to include the address. We just want to be consistent on what should and should not be included in the address. If you don't know it, leave it blank.
                                Last edited by pokz; 08-30-2009, 22:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X