Hi and Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi and Thanks

Thanks for starting up this forum. I look foward to being an active participant. I ride a GS1200 Adventure and have a Zumo 550. I just recently purchased it on a trip to the US so have not gotten completely up to speed on how to use it to be an active contributor. I do plan to be though. Anyone in the Makati area that wants to meet for a coffee sometime and give me pointers on how to contribute tracks, road names and POI's, just let me know. That's one sure way to get me ocntributing faster
    Richard
    Attached Files

Originally posted by r21611 View Post
    Thanks for starting up this forum. I look foward to being an active participant. I ride a GS1200 Adventure and have a Zumo 550. I just recently purchased it on a trip to the US so have not gotten completely up to speed on how to use it to be an active contributor. I do plan to be though. Anyone in the Makati area that wants to meet for a coffee sometime and give me pointers on how to contribute tracks, road names and POI's, just let me know. That's one sure way to get me ocntributing faster
    Richard
    Hey there! Teng here, best way to break-in your GS and Zumo is to join us here : www.ironmanchallenge.com.ph

(Sorry for the shameless plug kuya Jan)

Comment

sus teng behave.

next you'll try to talk him into http://boss.com.ph or something similar.

don't scare the porengers away...

welcome to the forum by the way Richard
      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Working...
      X