Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi and Thanks!

Hi, zedd here.

I'm happy that Jan created a routable map for the Philippines.

And now, it's our part to contribute POI's and roads for the entire country, it's very helpful.

I travel into Metro Manila and don't know how to get to a hospital, so i search my GPS unit and there it goes. I told you, it's is very helpful!

So grab your unit and mark the important POI's and roads. Remember to mark only POI's that you think it will lasts for 5 years.

To Jan and other contributors, Thank you for sharing your time and efforts in this no income map making.

very helpful indeed. it's about time we really have to put our contributions in. details are what counts. hospitals, food, fuel, police - POIs people. hopefully, there'll be a time when we can actually map out the entire archipelago.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by John Ryan View Post
      very helpful indeed. it's about time we really have to put our contributions in. details are what counts. hospitals, food, fuel, police - POIs people. hopefully, there'll be a time when we can actually map out the entire archipelago.
      we're getting there kuya john, we're getting there

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
      - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

HI

hi all,

Since this thread seems to be a 'Thank You' portion , I likewise would like to thank the developers for the RG initiatives. By the way, when is the anniversary

I am now brave to take the streets of Makati without worrying the one-way streets and way-outs Special thanks also for the NAVI thread for giving android phones a chance to participate in this project.

: Tagay:

More POWER

Comment

welcome to roadguide!!!

I would like to live as a poorman with lots of money.
          - Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
          X