GPSmap 76csx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
    It's a marine GPS and accepts blue chart maps. With said maps you can determine tides at any given place, date and time. A friend of mine uses the chart to find the position of reefs for spear fishing...

Borgie, pwede makahingi ng bluechart maps from your friend? mahal kasi ng cd... cant afford, buti nga maynagbigay ng gps na ganun sakin... tnx...

Comment

Originally posted by marksman View Post
      Borgie, pwede makahingi ng bluechart maps from your friend? mahal kasi ng cd... cant afford, buti nga maynagbigay ng gps na ganun sakin... tnx...
      Please be reminded that we are required to post in english as we do have non-tagalog speaking members and we don't want to alienate them in the discussions. Taglish is allowed as long as it's minimal and does not pertain to the discussions of the topic at hand... TIA

ygpm...

Comment

Originally posted by marksman View Post
        please read the bottom of evrey page in the fourm.
        last warning.
        How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

sorry sir....

Comment

Hello

Hello all I am new here. I just got my 76CSx but I have not loaded any maps on it yet. I do have a 4gig micro sd card in it. I have checked in Manila for some maps and they are around 3,500. I may look into that later. I am down on Bohol but I am away right now in Singapore. I will be back home around the 6th of June. I am looking forward to making some tracks myself. I plan to do many of the dirt roads in the mountains also. Take care all. I plan to post all of the tracks I can.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by hdmcgatha View Post
              Hello all I am new here. I just got my 76CSx but I have not loaded any maps on it yet. I do have a 4gig micro sd card in it. I have checked in Manila for some maps and they are around 3,500. I may look into that later. I am down on Bohol but I am away right now in Singapore. I will be back home around the 6th of June. I am looking forward to making some tracks myself. I plan to do many of the dirt roads in the mountains also. Take care all. I plan to post all of the tracks I can.

Dan
              Hi Dan, welcome to Roadguide, your gps is a good unit, some members in this forum are using this tried and tested unit. Why pay for P3500 while you can load it here free of charge (Version 1.07) of course by contributing, you can have the latest version 113 (it all depends from The Judge). Pls feel free to ask some questions and we would be glad to help you. Pls refer to "How to" section in this forum. Bohol is interesting place and POI (point of interest) are well covered I think, I have been to Carmen and lots of interested tracks can be contributed.

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
                Hi Dan, welcome to Roadguide, your gps is a good unit, some members in this forum are using this tried and tested unit. Why pay for P3500 while you can load it here free of charge (Version 1.07) of course by contributing, you can have the latest version 113 (it all depends from The Judge). Pls feel free to ask some questions and we would be glad to help you. Pls refer to "How to" section in this forum. Bohol is interesting place and POI (point of interest) are well covered I think, I have been to Carmen and lots of interested tracks can be contributed.
                Thank you for the welcome jspalaroan. I will look for the "how to" section. I am looking forward to getting home and making some tracks very soon. I have used gps for many years so I think I will be fine with my new unit. I am just jumping up and down to take it aou and use it...LOL I will be going up just past Carmen when I get home and go to the mountains where the family live.

Dan
                Make Tracks

Comment

lost

OK I am lost here..... LOL how do I get to the "how to" section? I have looked but I can not seem to find it. Thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by hdmcgatha View Post
                    OK I am lost here..... LOL how do I get to the "how to" section? I have looked but I can not seem to find it. Thanks all
                    how to section CLICK HERE
                    or click the FAQ link below

Comment

Thanks

WOW!!!! There is some good stuff here. I am no longer LOST!!! Thanks doki

Comment

Originally posted by t3kk3n View Post
                        hi boybakal

i have the same unit also (given only) im using the upgraded map and not the default map How much is the unit cost ?
                        me too... have the same unit... im working under LGU MENRO office... mag one year na ko gamnit ang unit na yan... kaso ngaun lang ako nka join sa forums nyo... dami ko na siguro na contribute... hehee... kaso mga farm to market roads halos mga tracks ko at mountain trails... kasi under REFO project ako eh... taga sukat ng Open Forest Land.... good to know me ganito sa web... more power

Comment

Originally posted by LGU_SEBASTE View Post
                          me too... have the same unit... im working under LGU MENRO office... mag one year na ko gamnit ang unit na yan... kaso ngaun lang ako nka join sa forums nyo... dami ko na siguro na contribute... hehee... kaso mga farm to market roads halos mga tracks ko at mountain trails... kasi under REFO project ako eh... taga sukat ng Open Forest Land.... good to know me ganito sa web... more power
                          welcome to roadguide sir.
                          any data that is of use to you is also of possible use to us and other users.
                          we look forward to your contributions.
                          just upload them sir, and might be included in the next mapversion.

oh. btw, pls do post in english as we also have foreign members who might want to join in the topic. thanks.
                          Last edited by doki; 09-20-2011, 16:29.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                            welcome to roadguide sir.
                            any data that is of use to you is also of possible use to us and other users.
                            we look forward to your contributions.
                            just upload them sir, and might be included in the next mapversion.
                            Thanks Doki... im still looking wher to download ph routable V5.00 BETA... because my mapsource uses trip and waypoint manager V4 only... there's a great difference and error when i downloaded my files on Arcview 3.2... anybody here uses arcview???

thanksss....

Comment

Originally posted by LGU_SEBASTE View Post
                              Thanks Doki... im still looking wher to download ph routable V5.00 BETA... because my mapsource uses trip and waypoint manager V4 only... there's a great difference and error when i downloaded my files on Arcview 3.2... anybody here uses arcview???

thanksss....
                              arcview user here... maybe I can help. first thing i'd advise you is to upgrade your mapsource to v6.13.7 minimum. be wary about updating to the latest version as there are some compatibility issues with 3rd party maps like RG's. after upgrading mapsource, download and install the free map and the demo map. regarding errors in mapsource and arcview, check your grid and datum. they must be compatible... hth

Comment

Gpsmap

I also have GSP 76csx but i level up to oregon 550t which is better. I got 550t from ebay and i got my map from some one in the Philippines who updates the map once a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X