Nuvi 1360 no voice prompt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi 1360 no voice prompt

Hi Ive recently purchased a second hand nuvi 1360. Unfortunately, there are no voice prompts even the selection under Language and Voice Language there is no selection. this is the same with respect to the vehicles.

Anyone has a similar problem. TIA

Originally posted by attydenden View Post
    Hi Ive recently purchased a second hand nuvi 1360. Unfortunately, there are no voice prompts even the selection under Language and Voice Language there is no selection. this is the same with respect to the vehicles.

Anyone has a similar problem. TIA
    Try to upgrade to latest firmware on Garmin's site. Should reinstall your options.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Thank you sir Jan. The issue has been resolved. the previous owner might have transferred the files in one folder to another. For which reason there is no voices selection. I have transferred the files to the proper folder and it is now working.

I have initially made the download for the firmware. But it did not work. Luckily I browse the files and found the problem.

Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by attydenden View Post
        Thank you sir Jan. The issue has been resolved. the previous owner might have transferred the files in one folder to another. For which reason there is no voices selection. I have transferred the files to the proper folder and it is now working.

I have initially made the download for the firmware. But it did not work. Luckily I browse the files and found the problem.

Thank you sir
        Glad to hear it worked out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
        How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Working...
        X