Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP John Vincent Nieurzyla (you will be missed by Family, friends & RoadGuide Phil).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP John Vincent Nieurzyla (you will be missed by Family, friends & RoadGuide Phil).

So sorry to hear this about John Vincent Nieurzyla (who lived in Batangas, if I recall correctly).

Read this on Facebook this mornng:-

"John passed away early this morning from a heart attack in Medix Hospital Lipa City in The Philippines."

I knew John was disabled, with only 1 leg, but did not know that he had any heart problems!

He was a Member of my 'PhilippinesBritClub' and BIG Contributor/Supported of RoadGuide Philippines.

John will be missed by many people.

RIP John, and our condolences to your Family.

David R. Whittall and Family

Rest in peace John- I think his last topic was this skyway route entrance at terminal 3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Condolences to the family of John Nieurzyla... May his soul rest in peace.🙏

Comment

RIP John
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

RIP John

RIP John, was expecting him to reply to a topic I posted.

Comment

RIP John

you will be missed John. You have been so active in this family...

Comment

Condolence to the family of John.. RIP

Comment

John Nieurzyla, I am so shocked.

I have been trying to find out what happened to John. I used to send and receive email almost daily with John. But all of a sudden, nothing for over a month. I just discovered this NOTICE today, at 2:15pm Feb.17th. John would send me great jokes, posters, pictures, etc.. I sure did miss our daily chats. Now I discover why I do not receive them anymore. If anyone has contact information with his other friends, please feel free to contact me. So sad to hear of John's passing.
                John Phillips, Baguio City, Philippines

Originally posted by Britster View Post
                So sorry to hear this about John Vincent Nieurzyla (who lived in Batangas, if I recall correctly).

Read this on Facebook this mornng:-

"John passed away early this morning from a heart attack in Medix Hospital Lipa City in The Philippines."

I knew John was disabled, with only 1 leg, but did not know that he had any heart problems!

He was a Member of my 'PhilippinesBritClub' and BIG Contributor/Supported of RoadGuide Philippines.

John will be missed by many people.

RIP John, and our condolences to your Family.

David R. Whittall and Family

Comment

Working...
                X